Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hope is just a snoozefest. They could have atleast added strings to make it somewhat less boring but  :toofunny:

I agree with them adding some strings or something. Also did anyone figure out what the difference is from th version she released and the supposed extended version on the album?

It’s weird to me that the same people saying “how can you say these songs are good or better than such and such album, or how can you rank them based on the LQ leak or snippets are the same ones losing their minds because they heard the same leak/snippets and are saying they don’t like the album or that it’s crap.

Also if you’ve already decided that you don’t like the album then what are you still doing in this thread? Maybe you’re staying for the mess that keeps on giving or waiting for the official release date, but either way. Im sure there is plenty other threads for you to go post in. Considering how much y’all dislike the album already before it’s even officially out. Lol.Hope imo is a good closing track. It makes sense, well at least to me.

I’m not sure if this post was aimed at me or just the ending but I haven’t listened and won’t until I can hear it in an actual good quality. I’m not wasting my time listening to shitty recordings. For what? Just to be disappointed by the sound quality? LMAO nah

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s going to take a while to get used to the new version of BAR, but either way that song is amazing. Imagine if we’d had never heard the demo version that leaked intended for LFL? I feel like I’d be freaking out at how good that song is. I’m sorta jealous for the people that never knew of it’s existence, because when they finally get to listen to the album and they come across that song they are going to be so shook, that song is on another level of amazing. I feel like people who are just now discovering it for the first time are going to consider it one of the best songs on the album.

I’m not sure if this post was aimed at me or just the ending but I haven’t listened and won’t until I can hear it in an actual good quality. I’m not wasting my time listening to shitty recordings. For what? Just to be disappointed by the sound quality? LMAO nah

It was just in general, you’re not the only one saying that. Also I was afraid of that as well, but when the same thing happened with HM with the UO recordings I would play them over and over and once the official HQ album was released I was still shook and taken by surprise lol. Of course that’s just me. I’m glad you have the will power to stay away from listening to the LQ recordings, but I just couldn’t contain myself lol.

When officially released, will y’all be listening to the album from beginning to end or choosing the songs you anticipated the most? I know I want to listen to it from beginning to end, but I might not help myself and might listen to my most anticipated songs.

Also to the people that have listened to the album already, do you feel like the tracklist makes sense in its official order or will you me rearranging it to your liking and what you feel makes more sense? If so what would that look like?

dont crucify me but Love song might be one of my least favorites on the album

I said this earlier! Lol. Tbh idk if I was expecting more based on the snippets or what, but I was hoping it would be a bit different. Maybe explode into some amazing instrumental or something. I just feel like the snippet that she teased lead me to believe that the song would be different from what it actually is.

When officially released, will y’all be listening to the album from beginning to end or choosing the songs you anticipated the most? I know I want to listen to it from beginning to end, but I might not help myself and might listen to my most anticipated songs.

Also to the people that have listened to the album already, do you feel like the tracklist makes sense in its official order or will you me rearranging it to your liking and what you feel makes more sense? If so what would that look like?

I will listen to it from start to finish and maybe will edit the tracklist afterwards.

Mfhp.gif

I will listen to it from start to finish and maybe will edit the tracklist afterwards.

Ohh I hope I can do the same. Do you have an idea of how you’d edit the tracklist?

And I cannot wait to be able to bop to these songs in the car. I feel like they’re going to blow me away.

dont crucify me but Love song might be one of my least favorites on the album

I agree! Album is def shaping up to be amazing but that song just felt a little flat! It’s certainly beautiful and I’ll reserve judgement once released but was def my least favorite.