Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

When was the boxset released for LFL and HM?

Hopefully we get one for NFR...

i dont think we'll get one

cuz all of her boxes released at the same time she put her albums for pre order

also im so tired of that woman she doesn't drop everything together for this era ugh maybe there's a hope

:smile3:

please don't drag me, but from what I've heard from the leaks I'm not really feeling the album... Seems so dark and not in a good way... just really dull and not pleasant to me. And the lyrics seem lazy compared to her past work? The lyric about her shooting up makes me so uncomfortable

it’s a lot more than that. fuck it i love you is obviously about lana wanting to turn her life around, she wants to get better and sober for someone she loves so they’ll take her back, she’s saying fuck the drugs i love you more

also i think it’s about a relationship from when she was younger we know she grew up in new york where she eventually went to boarding school and rehab due to her addiction and she sings about moving to california probably for a fresh start

i love you, but you don't understand me.

also im so tired of that woman she doesn't drop everything together for this era ugh maybe there's a hope

Interscope’s fault. The same happens with Lady Gaga.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Oh noo..I was really hoping for a boxset :// this album truly deserves one.. :(. Let's hope and wait xoxo

Just got off the phone with my extremely reliable uncle who most of you are familiar with as the man who's given us tons of inside info (you may also know him from the crack pipe company he owns). He confirmed there actually is a box set for NFR but we just don't know when it's coming. He did provide some info of the things that will be in the box set & I'll list them below.

The box set will include:

• A neon green vape that says "Norman Freaking Rockwell" in the most neon pink you've ever seen.
  • A Matcha Cha Cha $2 gift card.
  • A 20% off your first soul cycle class voucher.
  • Like a "get out of jail free" card but instead, it's a "do nothing, the most of all" card for when you want to skip work or class, your boss/ professor MUST accept it or they'll go to prison.
  • A NFR CD, vinyl, cassette, DVD, floppy disk, USB, SD card.
  • "Violets Bent Over Da Lit Grass & Into this Ass" poetry book but it's only halfway finished.
  • A signed picture of Chuck's snake (it's signed by someone but no one knows by who).
  • An XXXXL white t-shirt with "Normie" handwritten on it using a green sharpie which is nearly dried out.
  • A signed lithograph of Lana's toes. Again, we don't know who signed it (maybe Ben or the people at the factory, your guess is as good as mine).
  • An extremely complex silly band (by Silly Bandz themselves) in the shape of the Hillsong logo.

My uncle says there is more stuff but he just hasn't seen it all. He will try to find out what else is in there as well as when it'll drop & he'll let us know. 

Please don't believe anything else you may hear unless it's directly from me or my unckie. I will keep you dolls posted, I promise.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Just got off the phone with my extremely reliable uncle who most of you are familiar with as the man who's given us tons of inside info (you may also know him from the crack pipe company he owns). He confirmed there actually is a box set for NFR but we just don't know when it's coming. He did provide some info of the things that will be in the box set & I'll list them below.

• A neon green vape that says "Norman Freaking Rockwell" in the most neon pink you've ever seen.
  • Like a "get out of jail free" card but instead, it's a "do nothing, the most of all" card for when you want to skip work or class, your boss/ professor MUST accept it or they'll go to prison.
  • "Violets Bent Over Da Lit Grass & Into this Ass" poetry book but it's only halfway finished.
  • A signed picture of Chuck's snake (it's signed by someone but we don't know by who).
  • An XXXXL white t-shirt with "Normie" handwritten on it using a green sharpie which is nearly dried out.
  • A signed lithograph of Lana's toes. Again, we don't know who signed it (maybe Ben or the people at the factory, your guess is as good as mine).
  • An extremely complex Silly-Band (by Silly Bandz themselves) in the shape of the Hillsong logo.

My uncle says there is more stuff but he just hasn't seen it all. He will try to find out what else is in there as well as when it'll drop & he'll let us know. 

Please don't believe anything else you may hear unless it's directly from me or my unckie. I will keep you dolls posted, I promise.

yass floppy album incoming

• A signed picture of Chuck's snake (it's signed by someone but no one knows by who).
  • An extremely complex silly band (by Silly Bandz themselves) in the shape of the Hillsong logo.

So dissapointed there's no grow-your-moths kit in sight.

fuck it i love you reminds me of off to the races - the tension, the mystery, the balance between darkness and sweetness. i can already see them having a choreography for it on tour.

The UO cassette is the same on Lana’s shop (confirmed by UO on twitter)

Ohh I thought it was uncensored 

Fuckin here for it sign me up. Thank ur uncle for me.

locals only

late to the party but here's my album ranking:

1. Ultraviolence
2. Born to Die/Paradise (I tend to lump them together as one album)
3. Honeymoon
4. AKA
5. LFL

I can't make a judgment yet, but I'm thinking NFR will probably unseat either BTD or Honeymoon for me. I'm a total UV whore and I have an obsessive attachment to Lana's older music