Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Locals won't even make it past the third track. She won't be doing 40k in streaming  :toofunny:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

she really loves the uk, rip rest of the world

Which store would you buy things from because of shipping and delivery and stuff? The UK/European one?

I wonder if this is happening in this store just so they can guarantee a good spot in the UK next week? Maybe they gave up on a good top debut in the US parades, for some reason. But it doesn't make any sense, it's much harder to win the US market due to dimension, for starterts, and it would make sense to invest all they can in there. 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

A week from now, every publication in the world will crown NFR as Lana's magnum opus. Just a little bit more patience..

Yess publications pull through

On Monday, LDR tweeted, “I miss doin nothin the most of all,” leading some of her more paranoid fans to wonder whether she may be plotting her retirement. Turns out she was she just referencing one of her two excellent new singles out Friday. The song the line was pulled from, “The Greatest,” is possibly her best song in years, and an instant Lana classic: She sings of California dreaming, pining for the past, generational dread, and Kanye and Bowie over an AOR instrumental. It’s perfect. The other song released Friday is called “Fuck It I Love You,” which … I’m shocked she doesn’t already have song called that. We’re one week out from Norman Fucking Rockwell, her new album, and if these songs and the previous singles are indication, we may be getting her magnum opus.

.giphy.gif

I am confused what Lana thinks "locals only" means bc she is from NY not CA but uh we stan kween of fakeness yassss

i dont think you know what a local means lmao

you dont have to be born somewhere to be a local, you have to live there and be part of the community there

good try

Searched magnum opus in the dictionary and it says "=Norman fucking Rockwell" woah wtf, the dictionary people know what's up, they're fast

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

so you're predicting that it'll flop?

105k from an artist that has done close to no promo and does the kind of music lana does is not a flop at all.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Does anyone have any news about the casting of à Grease caracter !

The announced was released 08 august do you all remember

Huh ! The movie video was shoot 08/09/19-08/11/09