Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Although I really want Mac and VB to be in the album, it makes sense if they’re not because MAC is such an opener and in Your Car is such an opener too, so I guess if she has 2 openers it’s because one of them will be left out

MAC references VB sand VB references the title of the album. They’re not going anywhere lmao it’s ridiculous to expect them not to be there

I don’t completely believe it unless I see the actual press release. Especially because they’re doubting VB and MAC being on the album??? Doesn’t make sense lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

MAC references VB sand VB references the title of the album. They’re not going anywhere lmao it’s ridiculous to expect them not to be there

I don’t completely believe it unless I see the actual press release. Especially because they’re doubting VB and MAC being on the album??? Doesn’t make sense lmao

Im a journalist and makes no sense to talk about a non-existent press release, like why? It’s obvious true.

She said “Sylvia Plath from Norman Fucking Rockwell”, it’s probs on the album. Maybe these were just buz singles/teaser singles that will still be on the album, and the official “lead single” is coming soon. Idk about that tho, I think MAC is just the lead single.

qfrWuBl.png

this era is MESSY. which sucks because these songs have been brilliant. i wish there was a clear explanation saying “MAC and VB are just singles. an album will come later but these are stand-alones”. i think also this era feels long asf because lana just DOESNT SAY ANYTHING. it would help if she gave explanations.

giphy.gif

I think she added more songs to the record. We'll probably end up with 13 tracks overall. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Im a journalist and makes no sense to talk about a non-existent press release, like why? It’s obvious true.

I’ve done journalism too. Good job? I guess

Maybe for attention, possibly? Fake news is real and I’ve never heard of that site before. Who are they to have gotten a press release before anyone else and yet, no other site has said it too?? Makes sense right? Lmao no

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is she smart enough to release Cinnamon as the first single? We'll see...

(It's probably Happiness Is A Butterfly or the title-track)

If she follows the pattern of previous releases, we didn't hear the lead single yet. So maybe NFR or Bartender or something else? But I expect the lead single to feature more guitars and a bigger production than HIaDT. 

Though Cinnamon would be an exceptionnal single, to me, it screams "This is the Cherry of this era": we'll get it with the album.