Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

Expectation: Lana, Marina, Florence & FKA collab

Reality: Lana, Miley & Ariana collab

I REALLY don't know how to feel about this  :biblio:

It's not like I think Lana is too good for the two or them but like... they don't have anything in common? Lana is releasing piano ballads, Ariana is releasing radio friendly trap songs and Miley is releasing drag queen music. Mix the three of them and what do we have?  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The consensus on Twitter/Insta seems to be the exact opposite (that it'll tank because of sis). 

It'll be interesting, in any case ... 

If you mean it will "tank" commercially; perhaps... Miley is not a commercial force anymore.

Quality-wise, Miley can be talented and artistic as fuck, and working with the biggest pop star in the game, Ariana + one of her biggest influences, Lana, will definitely force her to make a great song.

It's not like I think Lana is too good for the two or them but like... they don't have anything in common? Lana is releasing piano ballads, Ariana is releasing radio friendly trap songs and Miley is releasing drag queen music. Mix the three of them and what do we have?  :biblio:

A piano song with a slowburn trap beat drop and drag queen lyrics.

This is exactly how I feel. Realistically though, with three of them in it and it being for Miley's EP, sis probably only hums sings about three or four lines, so whatever.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is exactly how I feel. Realistically though, with three of them in it and it being for Miley's EP, sis probably only hums sings about three or four lines, so whatever.

I will fucking die if that happens. I really, really don't know why she LIKES to do BACKING VOCALS. When she has her own sections in collabs it's usually amazing. When the bass kicks in in her part of Summer Bummer :defeated:

A mix of Ariana's In My Head, Miley's Party Up the Street and High By the Beach would actually be a masterpiece

o god if they release something in vain of high by the beach ill vaporize

I'm just afraid that this new collab, if it's real, will push away NFR further, to let the single "breathe" on the charts...

this or NFR will drop and it wont get as much attention/promotion as the single does lol

a miley x lana collab wouldnt be terrible..i don't like miley's stuff but i dont have anything against her personally. whereas miss grande.....  :um2:

If anything the single is definitely gonna help NFR on it's performance in the charts, if it's a hit I hope Interscope will force her to drop this and Doin' Time as bonus tracks on a digital edition of the album so she at least can make some money from this era. :hooker:

I'm still stunned at Interscope for not pushing Doin' Time when is doing amazing on radio right now, really a hit that got away. :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I’m not a huge fan of either Ariana or Miley and I have no idea what to expect but like... I’ll take what I can get I suppose. I hope the song is good, I didn’t like BØRNS’ songs...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What even is this era...

Don't mind Miley, but Ariana is trash.

Ftfy

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Just a side note, I used to want a Florence x Marina x Lana collab but does anyone get the feeling that even if it did, it just wouldn't live up to expectations? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

No news, the gays complain.

No new songs, the gays complain.

No snippets. the gays complain.

Too many snippets, the gays complain.

Can some of you just go suck a dick or something? At least we get more songs, and that's always a good thing. Especially in this drought. 

nF70D0F.png

An abomination 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven