Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Honestly I don't understand the title "white hot forever",,,, can anyone just explain what it personally means to them?

I feel like it’s a metaphore of the Sun cuz it’s obv hot, shines bright and forever

That's me after reading the last three pages

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Me4hS9Ck9A

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

"My new triple video for WHF is coming and there's nothing you can do 'bout it fuckers"

H4kUct16BiU.jpg

What tripple video? She will drop the whole album as a video of her doing nothing.

Mfhp.gif

Honestly I don't understand the title "white hot forever",,,, can anyone just explain what it personally means to them?

Full of rage forever

In Dutch we say witheet, which means being very angry

Wit= white and heet= hot

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

probably an unpopular opinion, but i'd actually really enjoy a doin' time/dayglo reflection type sound for WHF on some tracks. a mix between that sort of jazzy, slightly hip-hop inspired, summertime type sound with other tracks being more psychedelic and rock-tinged.... omg that album really would be white hot  :defeated:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

:teehee:

biGIEU0.jpg

did you do this, this is beautiful

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

According to the artistic/mathematical beauty-and-proportion principle of the Golden Ratio, which has been around since the Renaissance, the top of a person’s ear—where it meets the head—should align exactly with the middle of the eye.

That’s all I pointed out, that her ears look large and low when her hair is pulled back, and thus she looks awkward, because the placement of her ears violates the Golden Ratio. That doesn’t mean she’s not beautiful or not beautiful in other ways, or every other way.

But a couple of people who attack everyone on principle and enjoy being ignorant of course attacked me even though I provided links to pages about the GR, its history and continued use today.

1) the golden ratio is way more ancient than the renaissance i-

2) imagine being so ignorant as to think that beauty is defined solely by its adherence to the golden ratio. You have a lot to learn. Both about the philosophy of beauty and maths.

3) it's seriously pathetic that you're still trying to defend that stupid post you made months ago. 

locals only

Everyone listen to Yola’s album that Dan Auerbach produced (Wall Through Fire). It’s fantastic - I’d love for him to join in on the production for the new album. A full psych rock experience is overdue.

Everyone listen to Yola’s album that Dan Auerbach produced (Wall Through Fire). It’s fantastic - I’d love for him to join in on the production for the new album. A full psych rock experience is overdue.

I venture to say that a full album produced by Dan is long overdue.

Edit: I'm listening to this album right now... the production and melodies wow. I'm honestly impressed, it sounds really good and I'm really liking her voice.  :hdu:

3 songs in. Such a great record and artist by the way. The production is already PHENOMENAL. We really need Dan back!!  :sadcore2:  

Edit: Holy shit WAIT!! This album is so fucking good. I saw Yola being nominated at the grammies in a category, I think best new artist. Never heard of her, I just assumed she was like a hip hop girl. This took me by surprise, a very pleasant one. Thanks for recommending it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

3 songs in. Such a great record and artist by the way. The production is already PHENOMENAL. We really need Dan back!!  :sadcore2:  

We really do. The quality here is legit outstanding.  :flutter:

"Let Me Love You Like A Woman"... wasn't that a confirmed new song by Lana herself?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"Let Me Love You Like A Woman"... wasn't that a confirmed new song by Lana herself?

Yea, I think it is.

Unless she changes it to "Let me love you to Death", or "Let´s play Russian Roulette"   :facepalm:  No.... no... no

-

i want ldr7 to be like bright lightning, hot and humid cloudy skies at black beaches, and psychedelic drug trips. something reminiscent of guns & roses, cruel world, money power glory, and wayamaya. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e