Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I know the Violet merch launch was a mess, but let's have a moment of silence for the Taylor Swift collectors.

8 deluxe vinyls, 8 deluxe CDs, and only 1 week to order them?? https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/1286272156607840264?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I'd die if Lana did this. I hope this doesn't give her label any sneaky ideas for Chemtrails.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

I know the Violet merch launch was a mess, but let's have a moment of silence for the Taylor Swift collectors.

8 deluxe vinyls, 8 deluxe CDs, and only 1 week to order them?? https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/1286272156607840264?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I'd die if Lana did this. I hope this doesn't give her label any sneaky ideas for Chemtrails.

That's pretty bad(especially the 1 week part) but if you notice her Double LPs are only US $26 whereas Miss Lana is charging $29 (or $35 depending on the site) for a single Violet LP. I think all the NFRs were $39 for doubles....   :crossed:

So... now we have most of the variants we still have 2 unconfirmed editions.

The double disc CD, I think roughtrade have it for pre-order (and other indie stores).

The tape deck, which I imagine is 2 cassette tapes (and potentially included in the bundle - if not there's the mysterious 2nd cassette in the bundles)

So... now we have most of the variants we still have 2 unconfirmed editions.

The double disc CD, I think roughtrade have it for pre-order (and other indie stores).

The tape deck, which I imagine is 2 cassette tapes (and potentially included in the bundle - if not there's the mysterious 2nd cassette in the bundles)

On RoughTrade, is that bundle not just CD + Book? I know it's labelled "CDx2+" but the description when you select it is "CD + Book bundle"

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

On RoughTrade, is that bundle not just CD + Book? I know it's labelled "CDx2+" but the description when you select it is "CD + Book bundle"

Oh I didn't realise, my bad haha.

Is there any chance this will be bundled with Chemtrails at all, like maybe when the preorder goes up or a few weeks later? The staggering releases are so fucking annoying, i know it’s on purpose to get people to spend more money but it really sucks as a customer lol, if anything it just makes people more aggravated

UbsOye5.png

Ugh, this literally took them 2 weeks? Now I already ordered the green vinyl and it even costs less than the cream from her official shop :crossed:

Is there any chance this will be bundled with Chemtrails at all, like maybe when the preorder goes up or a few weeks later? The staggering releases are so fucking annoying, i know it’s on purpose to get people to spend more money but it really sucks as a customer lol, if anything it just makes people more aggravated

I feel like those bundles will get too big & she just wants to get this release out and then properly start the COCC era. If they put new bundles up in a few weeks when most fans have already placed orders (and in some of her shops you can't cancel orders) that would be so shitty & not a good way to treat your customers.

delete this we are un-manifesting we dont need that many versions i cant stand this puta

image.png