Sign in to follow this  
Rorman Nockwell

Is COCC coming out on September 5th?

Is COCC coming out on September 5th?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Is COCC coming out on September 5th?

• Yes
    • No

A german store basically confirmed that the digital versions will be out on September 5th.  Just take a look in the COCC pre release thread 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I appreciate the way you want COCC, I can't lie.
She drops a track, you pick it up, it's coming on September 5,
Baby, I totally get it, you hear a snippet,

you can't get COCC off your mind.

We in it together, but don't be a jerk, don't call me a taxi.

:fabcat:

3lfQEhw.png

20 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

A german store basically confirmed that the digital versions will be out on September 5th.  Just take a look in the COCC pre release thread 

I'm honestly not trying to be negative but could be old information. It doesn't really prove anything.

The only "proof" will be if/when she actually drops it on the 5th, and ofc I hope she does but I am not very confident.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

despite the possibility of me being called negative again - several record stores also confirmed the May 26th and March 29th date for LFL and NFR respectively. 

image.png

What if she does surprise release it and for some reason she has her Beyoncé moment and goes viral and etc and becomes super popular. I always feel like she’s on the verge of that, but then something stops her lol. Sorry, I’m typing with one eye open behcause I’m so tired. So idk what I’m even saying right now. Something about Beyoncé.

No.

My guess is the priority right now is the first poetry book. Who knows what the contract with her publisher says. 

I think the album is done and ready to go, but I think no move will be made until after the first poetry book comes out. Also, considering the current situation with this pandemic, so many things have gotten delayed. Nothing is normal. They may have been late getting the record mastered, maybe they were late doing the photoshoot. Who knows. 

But I do think the album is coming soon. Probably in the fall/ before the holidays. 

No, I don't think it will unfortunately. But I do think it'll be out within 2020.

Of course I do hope it will but it's been too quiet. She did speak of a surprise release so who really knows? I'm ready to be clowned with a big COCC on Friday if that's the case! :blush3:

source.gif source.gif