fishtails

BBC Radio 1 to re-air Lana Del Rey's Live Lounge Performances on Monday - September 28th, 2020

Not Lana Del Ray :rip::rip:

I’m super exited about the poetry so I wouldn’t be mad if it is completely poetry related, but I’m not gonna lie I’ll be slightly disappointed if it’s only poetry, even if she talks about the album that’ll be enough 

I mean, it’s a radio station so I think it would be odd to be all poetry

surprise release of LMLYLAW Sunday 

we WON

"Don’t forget me"

If it was for violet wouldn’t it have made more sense to do this when the audiobook came out

and if she was going to Promote it (and from that vogue interview it didn’t seem like she really wanted to promote it heavily) why wouldn’t she just do a regular interview. Live lounge is known as exclusively being for live radio performances. I don’t even think they would book her to perform spoken word poetry on a massive pop radio station ...

I mean, they’re pretty much treating VBBOTG like a regular album - it was submitted to the Grammys, it got the vinyl/CD/cassette treatment, and technically, Jack did produce music for it, so it kind of qualifies as a performative spoken-word musical art piece. And they’re probably doing promotion to coincide with the physical book release so people will be reminded of the audiobook that’s already been out for a minute, to boost sales.

It’s good business and I personally am excited! 
She’ll probably be interviewed about it too, which is so amazing because the poetry is Lana at her most intimate and raw IMO! 

2 minutes ago, violets said:

dont you guys get it? lana del ray is back. lizzy grant coming in FULL just like we wanted, no typo there. it is in-fact time to celebrate The Unhealthy Mind of a Stan. And how BTS helped me have an epiphany | by  arnxsia | Medium

my thoughts exactly! :oh: :oprah3: this is no mistake, this will be the surprise revival of lana del ray aka lizzy grant! she's going to perform kill kill, gramma, pawn shop blues, and yayo! 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123