LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Whatever she does, I just hope that she gives some sorta effort. The reason why bbc radio 1 and other performances lately has been underwhelming is that she choose to hide behind the backing tracks and put no energy in it. 

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

At what time is this show on air and what time is it for Europe ( Germany) ? Maybe I'll stream the episode if it's possible 

11:35pm Monday ET
05:35am Tuesday for Germany

Not sure if this will work, but I‘ll try it later and otherwise I‘ll just watch other users’ uploads lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I can already see it. Jimmy announces her name, the lights dim, a spotlight shining on the middle of the stage. She walks towards it, appearing from darkness. Her hair is done up. Lime green on her eyes, she's standing there in her target gown. It's quiet for a total of 5 seconds. An orchestra starts playing..

"Sylvia.."

qfrWuBl.png

Y’all joke about Sylvia but when it actually end up happening I’m casting all the blame on your unintentional manifestations. :derpna2:

For real, this is actually pretty dope. I have a feeling it’ll be a cover but I hope it’s a new one and not Gershwin or YNWA. The ultimate dream would be a new Chemtrails song and that’s what she SHOULD be promoting on her first live television spot in ages, but girl loves to do the opposite of what people want from her.  

Veeeeeery small chance this could be her *Apple performance moment* of this album cycle and she gives us a stripped down performance of something off Chemtrails. We did get HtD long before we got NFR. 

14 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I can already see it. Jimmy announces her name, the lights dim, a spotlight shining on the middle of the stage. She walks towards it, appearing from darkness. Her hair is done up. Lime green on her eyes, she's standing there in her target gown. It's quiet for a total of 5 seconds. An orchestra starts playing..

"Sylvia.."

That sounds stunning tbh. :krylie:

22 minutes ago, lamms said:

11:35pm Monday ET
05:35am Tuesday for Germany

Not sure if this will work, but I‘ll try it later and otherwise I‘ll just watch other users’ uploads lol

Thank you  :')

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

what are the chances she recorded a christmas cover for the cover album and she's performing it on the show for a little festive moment

kinda unrelated but tbh i rlly want a lana christmas album. her i'll be home for christmas cover w kacey is so good, and i'm still not over that santa baby insta post from a few years ago tbh.

qfrWuBl.png

for the fans who have been here since she cancelled her david letterman performance for West Coast, thinking she would never sing on any late night show

WE WON LADIES, EVEN IF ITS FOR THE AMERICAN STANDARD OR COCC WE FREAKING WON 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

24 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

watch her debut the live performance of "Summertime The Gershwin Version" or "You'll Never Walk Alone"  :thumb3: 

and their sound mixer will probably just f*** it up for no reason (even though they'll just send in a pre-recorded performance) :thumb3:

i don’t know why some of you always have low/ bad expectations whenever it comes to this woman maybe cuz she doesn’t really put so much effort but honestly it doesn’t really matter we don’t have to ruin this because it’s been 8 years since the last one so we need to enjoy it & be really excited and stop being bummers x

:smile3:

Watch her sing 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' all on her own. ???

Which wouldn't actually be so bad, but still, COCC is way overdue and the American Classics album is technically on the way. 

22 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

"Sylvia.."

Sylvia.....I know why you stuck your head in the oven. The New York Post was talking shit, and twinks were cancelling you on twitter. Sylvia......

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

27 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I can already see it. Jimmy announces her name, the lights dim, a spotlight shining on the middle of the stage. She walks towards it, appearing from darkness. Blonde wig on. Lime green on her eyes, she's standing there with her baseball mom cap. It's quiet for a total of 5 seconds. A band starts playing..

Spoiler

"You should stay that close to Jesus"

Spoiler

tenor.gif

:makeup:

Capture.jpg

to be honest, i don’t really care what she is going to sing, whether it’s summertime, lmlylaw, you’ll never walk alone, or even something different because no matter what, i’m gonna love it, as long as it isn’t poetry, but c’mon, she’s not that corny :oprah3: :xcry:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123