Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

2 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

that's literally what I'm saying. she needs to drop the background vocals for christs sake

Lmao y'all are never satisfied, I guess?

On Fallon, they were pre-recorded vocals + pre-recorded back-up vocals, which she then lipsynced.

Now she was clearly singing (no lipsyncing), just had some pre-recorded back-up vocals and you still complain?  :dua:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

miss lana really did the best performance of the night. she looked SO good and sounded SO good. :icant:

also i love her house, she's such a basic middle-aged white woman and it made me laugh cuz it's so cheesy but cute for her. was that her engagement confirmation? :brows:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

she has a snowglobe with a trailer park and pink flamingo? i didn't see that

YES!! it shook me. unless I was having a Lizzy grant hallucination... someone back me up on this haha!!

This was great and worth the wait, she looked FANTASTIC and Silent Night was fucking incredible. Her vocals sound so damn good and I'm a proud little stan.

I loved the LMLYLAW performance also, the song fits the Christmas theme so well, wintery.

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

miss lana really did the best performance of the night. she looked SO good and sounded SO good. :icant:

also i love her house, she's such a basic middle-aged white woman and it made me laugh cuz it's so cheesy but cute for her. was that her engagement confirmation? :brows:

That did look like a beautiful engagement ring. :ma:

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao y'all are never satisfied, I guess?

On Fallon, they were pre-recorded vocals + pre-recorded back-up vocals, which she then lipsynced.

Now she was clearly singing (no lipsyncing), just had some pre-recorded back-up vocals and you still complain. :dua:

yeah lol, I guess me having preferences is never being satisfied. both LMLYLAW performances were mediocre in my opinion. I just dislike the song and the production and basically everything about it. BUT I love Lana and am glad she performed tonight because at least some fans got what they wanted. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I need Silent Night cover on Spotify it was stunning!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

so who's gonna rip lana's silent night cover 

source.gif

i second this 

source.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Did someone record it? I wanted but the moment I saw her I forgot it because she looked so beautiful and I'm tired af

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

so who's gonna rip lana's silent night cover 

source.gif

i have the whole stream in 720p, only have to cut it to lana's part with my weakass computer :rip:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

She had the best performance :,)  Getting to see a glimpse of her personal life is so special, I'm glad she paired that with a song that's obviously very personal and holds meaning for her. I wonder if this will be the last thing to carry us until the COTCC MV/pre-order?