Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

42 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't believe the "her team told her to not say anything at all" thing. Cmon it's Lana, if someone ever told her to stay quiet she'll probably post qftq pt.2 just to mess with them :thumb3:. And I don't even think insiders can have that kind of info. They can have music and even the whole rollout of an era but I don't think there is a written paper or file that it says "oh and for this era we told Lana to stay quiet in her releases" 

I'm waiting for QFTC pt.2 :crossed:

I still watch her QFTC video while In My Feelings, plays in the background. :creepna::oopna:

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

the media instantly took the three songs and made the implied claim that the most controversial thing to take away from them is her mentioning black lives matter then to delve into QFTC rehashed discourse and then paled the entirety of lana's lyrics about maternal abuse and her hospital stints earlier in life

given that whatever she does causes some outlandish reach of an article pushed to pursue advertisement revenue i dont think it's uncalled for to believe her team finally stepped in and told her to stop doing anything at all

Okay y'all, it's 100% clear that bullshit media about her, affects her in a bad way. Even when she says she doesn't care. She cares too much. I truly hope her trusted managers advised her to focus on her own truth and her own metal health. Maybe our girl finally realised that she can say a lot more when she makes art, than when she badly articulates what she wants to say on an interview. 

19 minutes ago, salvatore said:

the media instantly took the three songs and made the implied claim that the most controversial thing to take away from them is her mentioning black lives matter then to delve into QFTC rehashed discourse and then paled the entirety of lana's lyrics about maternal abuse and her hospital stints earlier in life

given that whatever she does causes some outlandish reach of an article pushed to pursue advertisement revenue i dont think it's uncalled for to believe her team finally stepped in and told her to stop doing anything at all

Yeah I get that, but the media is just doing what they always do. She has to learn to deal with it and continue what she’s doing, saying nothing won’t work either as they just pick apart her songs and misinterpret stuff. Really it’s her fans that will suffer in the long run from lack of communication and presence.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't believe the "her team told her to not say anything at all" thing. Cmon it's Lana, if someone ever told her to stay quiet she'll probably post qftq pt.2 just to mess with them :thumb3:. And I don't even think insiders can have that kind of info. They can have music and even the whole rollout of an era but I don't think there is a written paper or file that it says "oh and for this era we told Lana to stay quiet in her releases" 

insiders actually can have the info, it’s not just music. BOZ literally has access to EVERYTHING and knows every album rollout to heart it’s insane. remember when he told us about the exclusive vinyls for chemtrails?

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah I get that, but the media is just doing what they always do. She has to learn to deal with it and continue what she’s doing, saying nothing won’t work either as they just pick apart her songs and misinterpret stuff. Really it’s her fans that will suffer in the long run from lack of communication and presence.  

saying that she just has to deal with all the hate really rubs me the wrong way. deep down inside we all know that it’s better for her to not say anything and to take a break from social media. i think it’s just selfish to say that her fans will suffer in the long run. while it’s true, not everything is about us. lana really needs to take care of herself mentally and if not doing anything on social media helps her, then it really shouldn’t be a problem

2 hours ago, Lentilus said:

I'm waiting for QFTC pt.2 :crossed:

I still watch her QFTC video while In My Feelings, plays in the background. :creepna::oopna:

Just wanted to share this iconic take on this song because you said you liked playing them at the same time :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i hope her bbq breaks on the 4th of july

just in time for another disastrous radio interview

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

40 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Just wanted to share this iconic take on this song because you said you liked playing them at the same time :trisha:

Abahahahahahahahahah OMFG A COLLAPSE:gurl::creepna:

I think people are kind of starting to get the idea that Lana owes us constant interaction and social media presence, which isn't true at all. There are multiple celebrities who aren't even on social media at all and still do well/have a good relationship with their fans. If she wants to be less active on Instagram and Twitter for this era, that's totally fine with me, especially with everything that's gone on in the past year or so. Just seeing her comment section on the triple single post she made (and has since deleted) kind of made me understand why she would not be active if she's doing it intentionally. I could go on and on about the parasocial relationship thing and how it relates to Lana/her fans, but for now, I'm just going to say that I hope she's doing well mentally and taking care of herself. I've also been spending a lot more time with the singles since summer started for me and I'm loving them even more than I did before. Text Book has grown on me a lot. 

imageproxy.jpg

20 hours ago, Lentilus said:

This is so true and probably one of the worst trends in pop culture. It creates this eco chamber where out of touch celebs say the same thing and pet themselves on the back for being so brave and moral. I would prefer the majority of celebs being "airheads" with only a few who genuinely care about politics than this. The ratings of the Oscars and Grammys shows how the public reacts to bullshit but they can't seem to get it. This has gone so far that celebs have become propaganda tools. How moral is a celeb who knowingly has young fans like Ariana and Billie and encourages them to vote for a democrat president and have a certain ideology? They're all for equality but don't bother to tour everywhere else that isn't the US, UK, west Europe, Japan and AUS.

As for Lana, she isn't far from them. She's trying to jump on the bandwagon but fails to catch the train. Dumping Kanye over being a republican? Kanye is batshit crazy but it's pretty disturbing if you decide that people who vote for a different party don't deserve to be friends with you. She reacted so poorly when people joked that she was a republican instead of laughing it off like in that furry livestream. She can still be a democrat but expressing it in a different way would suit her more. She doesn't seem radical at all giving by her her QFTC statement but I understand the pressure from her environment. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

47 minutes ago, shady said:

Dumping Kanye over being a republican? Kanye is batshit crazy but it's pretty disturbing if you decide that people who vote for a different party don't deserve to be friends with you. 

52 minutes ago, shady said:

Dumping Kanye over being a republican? Kanye is batshit crazy but it's pretty disturbing if you decide that people who vote for a different party don't deserve to be friends with you. She reacted so poorly when people joked that she was a republican instead of laughing it off like in that furry livestream. She can still be a democrat but expressing it in a different way would suit her more. She doesn't seem radical at all giving by her her QPTC statement but I understand the pressure from her environment. 

The whole Kanye thing was just unconscious opportunism. It still hurts that I had to agree with Azealia Banks about something

1 hour ago, shady said:

Dumping Kanye over being a republican? Kanye is batshit crazy but it's pretty disturbing if you decide that people who vote for a different party don't deserve to be friends with you.

very weird take

Wq9zHLl.jpg

How would we feel about a whole album of songs similar to:

• Kill Kill
  • Doin’ Time
  • Florida Kilos
  • West Coast (Alternate/Radio) Mix

aka summer, beachy, tropical songs?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore