Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I know I’m probably gonna get scalped for this but this thread has the most attention. Where can we find this version of Young & Beautiful starting at 4:55 it’s soooo good and Soo haunting I’ve tried looking everywhere but cannot find it. Maybe the uploader made it themselves but I’m not sure.  
https://youtu.be/-YAA_1vFPK8

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

i recently saw someone making a crowdfunded XCX world vinyl, and here’s a basic rundown:

-The vinyl is designed and tracks are uploaded

-it needs at least 100 pre orders for it to be pressed and shipped out by the company

-the buyers won’t be charged until it reaches its 100 person goal

i think this could be really cool, would anyone want to participate in something like this? where maybe i held a poll where we could all choose our favorite unreleased songs and maybe a few people here could collaboratively design a good cover art and back artwork? (i’m looking at you, @kallumlavigne @lmdr @the ocean:wink:)

i think it would be really cool. it would obviously be a short run vinyl and all of the lanaboards baddies get to get it first :party:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i recently saw someone making a crowdfunded XCX world vinyl, and here’s a basic rundown:

-The vinyl is designed and tracks are uploaded

-it needs at least 100 pre orders for it to be pressed and shipped out by the company

-the buyers won’t be charged until it reaches its 100 person goal

i think this could be really cool, would anyone want to participate in something like this? where maybe i held a poll where we could all choose our favorite unreleased songs and maybe a few people here could collaboratively design a good cover art and back artwork? (i’m looking at you, @kallumlavigne @lmdr:wink:)

i think it would be really cool. it would obviously be a short run vinyl and all of the lanaboards baddies get to get it first :party:

i know i wasn't tagged but i'd love to help make an artwork for it :makeup2:

i'd also just love an unreleased vinyl

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

another thing about it is that this wouldn’t be another LANA DEL REY LYRICS ANTHOLOGY BOOK scandal because once i would upload everything and set the pre orders to the public, i wouldn’t have to do anything and it’s all in the companies hands

giphy.gif

On 2/27/2022 at 10:59 PM, UltraviolenceMike said:

I know I’m probably gonna get scalped for this but this thread has the most attention. Where can we find this version of Young & Beautiful starting at 4:55 it’s soooo good and Soo haunting I’ve tried looking everywhere but cannot find it. Maybe the uploader made it themselves but I’m not sure.  
https://youtu.be/-YAA_1vFPK8

I think the creator of the video made it but hasn't uploaded a seperate video for that. 

14 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

This caption+the photos makes me think that she is pregnant :dua:

so are we soon to be actually meeting Clementine ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I swear, Lana (or any female celebrity for that matter) breathes and people are like "omg she's pregnant"

imageproxy.jpg

18 hours ago, lustforlife said:

This caption+the photos makes me think that she is pregnant :dua:

I would be living for baby Liz. It's heartbreaking that she can't have kids, or at least that's what I heard. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif