Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

okay but like.... @Eclipse if you're talking about white dress that means 1 of 3 things... you either have the entire album, the white dress video, or the song itself. 

which is it?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

okay but like.... @Eclipse if you're talking about white dress that means 1 of 3 things... you either have the entire album, the white dress video, or the song itself. 

which is it?

i'm pretty sure he only has the song, i think white dress has been floating around for a long time, but you never know :whatever2:

Zztqfn3.jpeg

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm pretty sure he only has the song, i think white dress has been floating around for a long time, but you never know :whatever2:

I think white dress and lmlylaw had been floating around for a few months 

6 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

which is it?

I'd say about ~5 homosexuals have the whole album except Yosemite since September, when it got mastered. I have White Dress for a few months.

25 minutes ago, FredRed said:

White Dress Tulsa Black Jesus Freak

(I don't know what is going on)

pW84ipQ.jpg

This is the COCC thread, Sir, not Like a Prayer thread

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, Eclipse said:

I'd say about ~5 homosexuals have the whole album except Yosemite since September, when it got mastered. I have White Dress for a few months.

yosemite really is untouchable huh

Zztqfn3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

Leak it....we'll find a way to pay your bail. :creepna2:

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

the fact that people have been listening to the audio bible for 5 months :oprah2: that shit better not leak 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

10 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

The fact they said the record was 12 tracks without Yosemite

So she scrapped two songs? Dealer and ____?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

A FEW MONTHS AND YOU DIDNT SPILL UNTIL RECENTLY?! :suicide:

IMG-5279.gif

miss born to lose

I knew she scrapped something and replaced Yosemite with it :pls:

Now we need these gays to leak them a week after the album is released. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

The fact they said the record was 12 tracks without Yosemite

So she scrapped two songs? Dealer and ____?

Wait so if the people knew it was 13 track that means dealer is out there...

1 minute ago, Obduration said:

Wait so if the people knew it was 13 track that means dealer is out there...

I knew something didn't add up when the people who claimed they had the album said there was 12 tracks, then Yosemite randomly showed up. Clearly it wasn't in her original vision of the album and she added it to make people not complain so much.

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

pretty sure they knew Yosemite was included

Ms BOZ did say "some known tracks have made it" after all, and we only really knew about Yosemite and LMLYLAW

very interesting

so there’s dealer and another unknown track out there? interesting 

i’m still in awe that shazam leaked the tracklist like 3 weeks before the official announcement. what a crazy moment

2 hours ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

Wasn’t that guy who threatened to kidnap her from Orlando? What if she mentions that in the song ? And she was wearing a white dress when she cried at the show. 

Yea hes from Orlando. Ive personally have talked to him and the way he talks about Lana and stuff idk man. He said he's releasing a book where he talks about her and their "relationship" He's really into like the 3rd eye stuff and he says that the "beings" from the other worlds love lana and her music lol. He also said that once he releases his book and speaks about lana that she will be pissed off at him.