Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

26 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

People have Dealer. It was in the batch of songs that got mastered for the album. Eventually she decided not to include it.

But do you think critics will like white dress? :hooker: 

Or even like, what do you think media, at large, will say about it when it comes out?

57 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

As grateful as I am for Eclipse to spill, knowing that people have stuff that might never leak, it's frustrating :bebe:

Believe me girl, we have Roses, Jesus Is My Boyfriend, I Talk To Jesus, Life is Beautiful, and Living Legend. It might not be this year, it might not be next year, but Dealer will eventually see the light of day lmao idk when.... i can't promise who will give us the rest of the unleaked things out there, but if those legendary tracks leaked and we all thought they'd never see the light of day, then.... Dealer should be no problem (then again, we are only NOW getting Yosemite in a released format)

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

People have Dealer. It was in the batch of songs that got mastered for the album. Eventually she decided not to include it.

I don't mean to keep prying, i'm just genuinely wondering things now. Now i'm on a roll with these questions lmao. were there other tracks left off of NFR that were in a mastering batch? any demo versions of NFR songs that we haven't heard/gotten ahold of thus far that have lyrical or production changes? staying on topic, what about white hot forever? also, do you plan to come back to leaking like you used to :toofloppy: i mean i'm not asking you to leak it butttttt like.... if we know dealer won't be released and that people have it, what's the likeliness of it leaking do you think? because i'd figure the same thing happened with Yosemite and Roses Bloom, right? those haven't seen the light of day 5 years, nearly 2 albums later (obvs Yosemite being released on COCC)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Believe me girl, we have Roses, Jesus Is My Boyfriend, I Talk To Jesus, Life is Beautiful, and Living Legend. It might not be this year, it might not be next year, but Dealer will eventually see the light of day lmao idk when.... i can't promise who will give us the rest of the unleaked things out there, but if those legendary tracks leaked and we all thought they'd never see the light of day, then.... Dealer should be no problem (then again, we are only NOW getting Yosemite in a released format)

this optimism is cute but we had to wait 5-6 years for some of these which i’m not looking forward to again :rip:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

this optimism is cute but we had to wait 5-6 years for some of these which i’m not looking forward to again :rip:

I know.... :trisha:

but realistically, some leakers have slippy fingers. some don't. for the sake of wanting things to leak so we have the material and don't have to worry about it (me and my OCD, knowing songs are out there but we don't have them.... :lange:) i hope things fall into those slippy finger leakers hands. hoepfully we can get to a point when snippets won't be a thing anymore, I think it's realistically bc there's less stuff that some of these small leakers have anymore and they really don't want to let go of stuff 100% they just want the clout to keep going for them.... anyways

staying on topic, we're almost a month away from the record :crying2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Whatever happens, we'll have "Dealer" on her next record which will be more gothic. :oprah3:

TNBAR, Yosemite...there's a pattern here your honor. 

I know everyone was excited for it, but could you imagine how jarring it would be for to go through all of these "stunning" tracks just to hear screaming out of nowhere. :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I tripped and fell fucking hard today, may have lightly sprained my elbow. Its a sign ladies, White Dress is coming :diva:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I wonder what that secret outtake is :excited: It makes me curious why it wasn't included? Whats the reasoning? What about it was not good enough where it got cut after getting mastered? Also the fact that the Yosemite shoot was from August and was apart of the album already by that point and also the fact that it wasn't apart of the masters for the album... We really are getting the 2016 version :wipe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I wonder what that secret outtake is :excited: It makes me curious why it wasn't included? Whats the reasoning? What about it was not good enough where it got cut after getting mastered? Also the fact that the Yosemite shoot was from August and was apart of the album already by that point and also the fact that it wasn't apart of the masters for the album... We really are getting the 2016 version :wipe:

honestly same. hopefully we get some info on that secret outtake which is highley unlikely but let me be optimistic :trisha:

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

honestly same. hopefully we get some info on that secret outtake which is highley unlikely but let me be optimistic :trisha:

and the fact that it's sitting in a special somebody's Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Sessions folder isn't sitting right with me :eartha2:

after getting all the leaks this year, Life is beautiful being one of them. it kinda feels good to have Dealer in her catalog away from reach. 

if i'm being honest, even if the music's been great so far, waiting for the record still gets underwhelming sometimes. but it worked out from sept 5th. 

excited how things are gonna be rolled out from the 26th. it'll probably be like a few months til the new album vibes wear off. I honestly think it's too soon to be hungering for anything else atm. i wanna say that we got things sooner but I think the wait's gonna be ok nd it'll be a good way to pace things out. 

but. it's slow news like these that stretch out so much. so. maybe they can tease lyrics/ post outtakes etc. to help pass the time? happy medium. a magazine'd be perfect actually.

UV/Honeymoon

Wow that were some really interesting news!!!

I can't believe Dealer is out there :trisha:

Does it mean that it was all they way tentatively track 8 until the beginning/ mid of October...we lost :sadcore2:

Bro why can't she released it as standalone ? 

That would be amazing !!

Some Interviewer  should ask her about Dealer and if she is thinking to release it.

If Dealer was in the batch of songs that got mastered it must be recorded in 2019 / 2020 right ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

We know the songs lengths and the tracklist for the japanese edition, so there's no Dealer anywhere.

However, seeing what happened with Yosemite and BAR, I think the chances of it leaking are lower than Lana using it on her next album (which hopefully will be a full Zach Dawes record)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!