Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Stuff never leaks from target I feel like they keep albums locked down really good so...

someone call the random Canadian store that caused lfl and the infamous lust for Lisa situation when she posted the tomorrow never came snippet accidentally :rip: 

I tried buying UV early at Target bc it was out on shelves like 3 days early and the scanner wouldn't allow me to scan it and i asked the employee and they wouldn't sell it to me saying it was a mistake that it was out. i argued for a minute with them before giving up lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

31 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I tried buying UV early at Target bc it was out on shelves like 3 days early and the scanner wouldn't allow me to scan it and i asked the employee and they wouldn't sell it to me saying it was a mistake that it was out. i argued for a minute with them before giving up lol

I would have just stole it at that point 

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

It's very amazing how Lana is always there for you when you're at your lowest. 

Chem "it's never too late baby so dont give up"

BB "life is beautiful but u dont have a clue"

MAC "u lose ur way just take my hand....."

YNWA..the whole song

LiB. "Life is still beautiful"

CB "theres much to learn..so much to see.."

And many more. Its times where u contemplate suicide and Lana is like "I gotchu bby. You're safe with me. There is more to life. Dont leave without seeing everything yet."

I don't think many other artists have this power.

Apart from few songs like Taylor's Soon you'll get better. 

There Is a celestial motherly goddess feeling Lana emits in these songs.. 

Or is it just me :(

cherry blossom kills me like no other song 

predicting either white dress or not all who wander will come close to that level, but we’ll see in exactly 17 days lets go ladies get ur tissues ready:xcry:

1 hour ago, benririchardson said:

ok but like white dress HAS to be Friday right like it would make no sense for her to post that teaser and it be the 12th 

When you think about it, does anything make sense with her? 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

17 days 

tenor.gif

Actually it's torture at this point..I NEED THE ALBUM NOW:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

14 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

cherry blossom kills me like no other song 

predicting either white dress or not all who wander will come close to that level, but we’ll see in exactly 17 days lets go ladies get ur tissues ready:xcry:

Exactly :(

"you're very brave...you're very sweet.. Dont be afraid. Mommy is here...

what u dont tell no one. U can tell me".

hits so hard. Not sure of my sexuality :/ and living in a country where LGBTQ is heavily discriminated and booed upon. Cant come out to family. 

or all the anxiety and the thoughts in my head.

huhu mama Lana got meee <3

Listening to LMLYLAW is so comforting now that we've had it for months :krylie: It feels so familiar and fun jiving with it. It brings me back to the late autumn early winter from when it came out :dance: Giving us that time to let it grow really is gonna make us love the album a lot more. So glad it came out as a single first instead of being an album song, we'd definitely would've looked over it 100% :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

200.webp

Dealer waiting to be le*ked

dealer not getting released was a cultural loss, i bet it was the most relatable one

also wtf is that gif it's so creepy :thumb2:

lights, camera, acción

Oh god. Cannot wait for the breakdown. :(

but why is it such a short album.??

tbh she should work with a mix of producers on her album. Like before. Since LFL she has been doing 1 producer for the whole record. (Apart from reusing the old songs from Rick for NfR)

UV/BTD/HM had a mix of many. 

she could have done more with dan and added them. Or emile haynie...

I hope the White Dress video has a monologue :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Oh god. Cannot wait for the breakdown. :(

but why is it such a short album.??

tbh she should work with a mix of producers on her album. Like before. Since LFL she has been doing 1 producer for the whole record. (Apart from reusing the old songs from Rick for NfR)

UV/BTD/HM had a mix of many. 

she could have done more with dan and added them. Or emile haynie...

that is not true. BTD was done mostly w/ Emile, UV w/ Dan, HM & LFL w/ Rick and NFR w/ Jack. 

i like that shes sticking with one main producer per album, makes her albums more of a listening experience as a whole

image.png