Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Um idk if I could trust ATRL members tbh

If you say that stuff on here ya'll would be skeptical af so how is ATRL any different?

people on here just speculate things, they speculate in atrl too. but user called blackoutzone has been giving facts for a long time, whatever they said was released at the right time.

people on here just speculate things, they speculate in atrl too. but user called blackoutzone has been giving facts for a long time, whatever they said was released at the right time.

Everything that insider said was what we already knew though

----

Also this is unrelated but someone posted this Lana fancam and I'm screaming 

https://twitter.com/lanadelreypng/status/1287023698973585414?s=20

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Everything that insider said was what we already knew though

no. blackoutzone talked about future nostalgia, what's your pleasure and many other songs before they came out, maybe even 2 months advance. gave descriptions, lengths, how do they sound like. they are an insider and has access to many stuff i think. and we didn't even know cotcc is being mastered. (i'm assuming they are telling the truth because they always gave the new infos about many records/songs)

no. blackoutzone talked about future nostalgia, what's your pleasure and many other songs before they came out, maybe even 2 months advance. gave descriptions, lengths, how do they sound like. they are an insider and has access to many stuff i think. and we didn't even know cotcc is being mastered. (i'm assuming they are telling the truth because they always gave the new infos about many records/songs)

Yup, he had all the tea on the rollout for Future Nostalgia. He's the second most reliable leaker on the site other than Mr. S.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

i'm just now realizing that september 5th is a saturday.... isn't it a bit weird?

Albums come out of Friday. That means it comes out on September 4.

Is it just me who doesn't get why NFR is considered to have "no production"?

Who says it has no production? Jack Antanoff is not one of those producers who puts his “stamp” on the Recording. He goes along with the artist and their vision which is what a producer is supposed to do. It’s what George Martin, Phil Ramone and Arif Mardin did.

I read an article about Billie Eilish new music coming this next Thursday, so  that with VBBOTG (I mean, whatever)

And then, I found out Ariana is going to drop a surprise (not really) album on September 11th... It seems like everyone is trying to rush their people so they can have a new album coming out very soon. Even Justin Bieber is going for some new music after that disaster called "Changes"

I'm very glad I'm a fan of a girl who doesn't care about sales. I'm sure she understands that she is different, and maybe less popular than Taylor or Ariana, but she know she changed pop music forever. 

I can't wait for CCOCC. She's gonna fucking surprise us :O. I'm scared about the first single... I remember when I listened Love for the first time, OMG, I hated it and then, LFL with The Weekend (one of her worst songs), but she did it great with all the other albums :D 

I'm sure the music video will look amazing. Hope she was that girl in the car in the Hollywood Hills (that video we saw last year). She looked amazing, but she was a brunette back then... Do you think this blonde look will be on the cover and music video? 

I’m sure whatever sound Lana has chosen to go with we will P̶r̶e̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶ love it regardless.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So these are the songs we know so far :

Chemtrails Over The Country Club assuming there is a title track

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever, so  I guess White Hot Forever is going to be on the album....it could be a single( bc she mentioned WHF on a recent Insta post) and seems like an important track to me ( I mean it was supposed to be title track before she changed the album name to COCC)

Still not sure if Tulsa Jesus Freak is a different song title, a part of the WHF song title (TJF-WHF), or just a caption that came to her mind. Could be a  single as well

Maybe:

Grenadine Quarantine

If this is the end...I want a boyfriend

Someone should ask the insider if these are songs or poems and if they are on the album

Some people have proven that the ATRL insider is reliable and she/he said that LMLYLAW reminds her/him of Fine China with a strong NFR! Touch. This is the only thing we know sonically about the new record so far.  Some people made some theories about why this album could be folkier or country. Someone on this forum made some really good points about why this album could have some surfy sounding songs as well. Can't remember who it was but it was a few days, maybe a week ago. Some surf noir songs would be amazing!!

Lana said that COCC will be out on September 5th but someone posted several pages back that a swiss shop had September 4th as a release date, which is a Friday and makes more sense bc albums usually drop on a Friday. As a Genre, they listed Pop & Rock but I 'm not sure how reliable this is

NTuOLON.png

We have some really great detectives on Lanaboards FBI who? and they found some interesting things in the source code; something might happen on August 5th ?? maybe Pre-Order??

Since we are delusional it is  possible that Nicole Nodland shot the album cover

And maybe Joan Baez is featured on the album (Lana posted paintings made by Baez the same day as she posted  the Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever caption )

She also posted a photo of Zella Day.....

I had to write some things down, I'm so f*cking excited for COCC !!! And I  want some news/infos but somehow I love it that we don't really have a clue aaahh

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I have some leaker info - Sean Larkin will open the album with a short poem inspired by the Blue Lives Matter movement. It was a fantastic idea put forward by Jack, and it has Lana reprising the 'Why? / Who Me?' lines from Born to Die. People have described the sound as 'whip tappin' on the prairie'. I, for one, can't wait.

3lfQEhw.png

i feel so anxious... like something is coming... :oprah2: but i have no way of knowing... i dont know what to do :xcry:

ME TOO OMG.. plus i had a lana dream last night so it definitely isn't a coincidence

So these are the songs we know so far :

Chemtrails Over The Country Club assuming there is a title track

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever, so I guess White Hot Forever is going to be on the album....it could be a single( bc she mentioned WHF on a recent Insta post) and seems like an important track to me ( I mean it was supposed to be title track before she changed the album name to COCC)

Still not sure if Tulsa Jesus Freak is a different song title, a part of the WHF song title (TJF-WHF), or just a caption that came to her mind. Could be a single as well

Maybe:

Grenadine Quarantine

If this is the end...I want a boyfriend

Someone should ask the insider if these are songs or poems and if they are on the album

Some people have proven that the ATRL insider is reliable and she/he said that LMLYLAW reminds her/him of Fine China with a strong NFR! Touch. This is the only thing we know sonically about the new record so far. Some people made some theories about why this album could be folkier or country. Someone on this forum made some really good points about why this album could have some surfy sounding songs as well. Can't remember who it was but it was a few days, maybe a week ago. Some surf noir songs would be amazing!!

Lana said that COCC will be out on September 5th but someone posted several pages back that a swiss shop had September 4th as a release date, which is a Friday and makes more sense bc albums usually drop on a Friday. As a Genre, they listed Pop & Rock but I 'm not sure how reliable this is

NTuOLON.png

We have some really great detectives on Lanaboards FBI who? and they found some interesting things in the source code; something might happen on August 5th ?? maybe Pre-Order??

Since we are delusional it is possible that Nicole Nodland shot the album cover

And maybe Joan Baez is featured on the album (Lana posted paintings made by Baez the same day as she posted the Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever caption )

She also posted a photo of Zella Day.....

I had to write some things down, I'm so f*cking excited for COCC !!! And I want some news/infos but somehow I love it that we don't really have a clue aaahh

Thanks a lot for the recap! I kinda needed it so now I can freak out even more  :hooker: 

And plus I REALLY need blonde Lana on the cover

post-53556-0-88087500-1595700061_thumb.jpeg

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg