Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Why did people think she was going to say anything?

It’s a month away from the alleged release and due to stuff we have seen on the internet there WILL be a period where it will have been announced but not out yet (so full surprise release seems very unlikely), and a month seems like a normal time away from an album release to announce its release. It was always mostly just us hoping, really.

If she doesn’t say anything in the next 3 weeks it’s not coming in September imo. A full surprise drop isn’t gonna happen I don’t think.

I don’t think the album is delayed, every pre-release period is different, so the past will tell us nothing. Although I wouldn’t mind if she delayed it like just a month, just to get all the Violet stuff out of the way. But for now I’m still convinced it’s coming Sept 5, give or take a few days.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

would anyone else wanna see a Lana x Melanie collaboration?

I’d love to see how that would sound, I just wouldn’t want it on COCC, because Melanie’s sound doesn’t fit what I imagine COCC sounding like. If it was Melanie’s album, tho...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

yeah I'm not gonna be excited for tomorrow again for no reason she's really not saying anything until the release :bye2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i think she delayed it.

I didn’t remember that she has WRITTEN the damn date in her post about « the culture », and mentioned the title while filming her reply. I mean, to write the date on typewriter is more official to me than simply throwing that up in the air. I know it’s her, but when you write, you don’t put any date right there. If it had not been caned, she would have written « in a couple of months », like she said pre pre release of NFR. We just have to get back to our lives and let her decide when she is ready to spill the beans about Chemtrails.

I think yesterday wasn't the moment of announcing the cover due to what happened in Beirut. Maybe friday is the day. But i think next week she is going to announce something.

Also as fans this 2020 we are served by now... VBBOTG was like two days algo!

Hd7c-1.gif

I think yesterday wasn't the moment of announcing the cover due to what happened in Beirut. Maybe friday is the day. But i think next week she is going to announce something.

Also as fans this 2020 we are served by now... VBBOTG was like two days algo!

And let’s not forget the two great leaks of this weekend, though not served by her, but still.

Ugh I'm starting to think it's delayed too. 

This site https://www.allaccess.com/triple-a/future-releases always has info on who's releasing what and when, and so far Lana hasn't come up (even though she has before with VB and MAC).

It's not hard for her people to send her songs to radio so I don't know what they're waiting for. I know COCC is still probably being mastered but surely she must already have a single lined up which is completely done.

She also probably wants Violet to have more spotlight, also her team updated her site with Violet's graphics so it would be a shame to change it so quickly to the COCC theme. 

And maybe she wants it delayed so she can give COCC a proper tour, and with the virus going on, it's just not likely.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hey, don't take my post so seriously, please! Look also at the crossed-out words!  :P

I actually agree with you on a number of points. It is fun to speculate, have news, write in the thread and whatever. I love that part of the process and I am all for it. I also understand what you say about having definite news.

What I don't understand and def don't like is some fans (like trolls on Twitter) constantly asking for more, more, more like they're starving and clearly they're not. The message I'm trying to convey here is: let's show our appreciation for her hard work and effort. Let's not forget that  ;)  

ah oh no never, I mean I get how net talk can just b different, but for me it's just a casual convo hahahahaha, ur all good 

and I'm not even gonna try to decipher why some twitter trolls r the way they are, it can b pretty annoying tho n yeah forsure definitely

/

I've currently got no expectations til the 5th next month. all we know rn's that she's out w Zella rite? 

UV/Honeymoon