Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

interesting how the makeup artist and hairstylist and lana all posted photos from that day at the same time. they did that shoot or whatever it is like last week at least. she's giving them the okay to start talking about the era more!!!! im so so excited

Also-- The Devout Mermaid instagram account posted a pic of lana and tagged Nicole Nodland in it, Are we gonna get a Nicole photoshoot? I know the insta account is probably a troll but it's fun thinking that it's lana.  :crai:  ***Quick note; This IG account never said it was a fan account, so idk what it is***

Aren't there websites that show upcoming single releases? Can someone check on those? We've been fed, but now we need new info again!

I checked earlier and there was nothing new which is strange to me tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Do you think the TJF snippet is the chorus or the start of the song? Maybe it's the chorus but it's like in MTWBT, that it starts with the chorus but the actual one has different production. I don't like songs that spoil the chorus the moment they start  :horror:

giphy.gif

Ok so Tulsa Jesus freak is no longer Tulsa Jesus freak : White Hot Forever

Hypothesis 1. It's a two single release like Fuck it I love you and The Greatest

Hypothesis 2. She scraped the COTCC title and went back to WHF (the vibe I'm getting from the snippet is NOT what I would associate with COTCC but def associate with WHF)

COTCC is still the album title, check her Spotify bio. It was updated yesterday

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

what does the melody in the snippet sound like

I'm probably the only one who thinks it lowkey sounds like The First Taste by Fiona Apple  :thumb2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Do you think the TJF snippet is the chorus or the start of the song? Maybe it's the chorus but it's like in MTWBT, that it starts with the chorus but the actual one has different production. I don't like songs that spoil the chorus the moment they start  :horror:

I believe the snippet stops right before the chorus would kick in

http://www.audiobaymastering.com/mastering-turnaround-time/#:~:text=Mastering%20a%20full%20length%20album,if%20necessary%20but%20not%20recommended. This source says it takes about a week?

https://www.cdmusicmastering.com/how-long-does-it-take-to-master-a-song.html Here it says an experienced person can even do one song in 10 minutes. I do believe the date, I don't think she would've teased us if she's unsure about the release date. If she did, she's a meanie :crazy:

Mastering on NFR might have been super long because of Jack’s team going back and forth between NY and LA, and other projects, maybe?

As for other Lana records, well, she’s a perfectionist.

However, I think Sept 4-5 is still on.

I checked earlier and there was nothing new which is strange to me tbh

Mariners and Venice weren’t on no list of coming singles either, if I’m right. Not sure about Hope.

Doin’ Time was mentioned; the greatest and FIILY also (at least one of the two)

When do we think we're gonna get the tracklist or the album cover? 1-2 weeks from now? Ughhhhh I CANNOT wait, the album cover is always my favorite part of any lana album. She has the best album covers.

If they’re shooting the cover today it won’t take less than a day or two to edit it. Lana’s team also have to start redesigning her website and webstore. Last year the cover was revealed a day before the pre-order, maybe it’s coming at the end of next week

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy