Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, lanadelholly said:

what more did the ATRL insider said?

That it was being mastered and that LMLYLAW gave them Fina China vibes but with NFR production

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I had a dream last night where I interviewed Lana (idk either) and she didn't mention a single thing about COCC. The preorder will NOT be coming tonight ladies..

But tomorrow's another day!

Mariah Carey - Auld Lang Syne Photo on (With images) | Mariah ...

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I had a dream last night where I interviewed Lana (idk either) and she didn't mention a single thing about COCC. The preorder will NOT be coming tonight ladies..

At this point, preorder seems like the Holy Grail lol. Just some sort of news whatsoever would be welcomed. 

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

YAS it's coming!

rs-500x281-161128142132-MARIAHS-WORLD-MA

Lanarat.png

2 hours ago, vodkaa said:

ok but we got that snippet like the day after we had that feeling, so keep tuning guys n gals, keep tuning RGnHwbp.gif
but really this is me saying and god i'm hoping I'm wrong to b sooner, but I really don't think much is coming this week. I'd wanna say towards the end of next week 

That is true. All that manifesting really worked, we really made that happen.:party:

Idk why our magic isn't working now, perhaps we should chant louder or something but I don't have the energy anymore :ahh:

36 minutes ago, Nobody said:

why would lyrics leak on dbree anyway

Honestly, nothing would surprise me anymore. After the infamous Charli XCX leaks of 2017, where one of her songs leaked on some Christian Church website. 

2 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

That is true. All that manifesting really worked, we really made that happen.:party:

Idk why our magic isn't working now, perhaps we should chant louder or something but I don't have the energy anymore :ahh:

right? someone from her team cares, that or is just plain aware of the site at least. 

and honestly, i'm kinda ok w the snippet existing, just wanna be able to listen to it fully bc it does mean she's getting ready for something. pre order for confirmation, but the track's good enough for me rn. like a little nod that cocc's coming soon. neither do I tbh hahahahaha, TJF thoooo :dance:

UV/Honeymoon

5 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Or maybe they literally just went hiking that day at that location and no photoshoot was taken :rip: We're playing clowns again...

In some BTS photos we can see some profissional photo equipaments so this is weird

Lust For Dead   large.gif

18 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

right? someone from her team cares, that or is just plain aware of the site at least. 

and honestly, i'm kinda ok w the snippet existing, just wanna be able to listen to it fully bc it does mean she's getting ready for something. pre order for confirmation, but the track's good enough for me rn. like a little nod that cocc's coming soon. neither do I tbh hahahahaha, TJF thoooo :dance:

TJF is gonna be the CG of Chemtrails but better. :flutter:

Yeah, someone from her team definitely lurks on LB. Wasn't Ben furious/annoyed with us one time? I think it was during the traumatic NFR pre release era. I might be making this up though.

Idk y’all I’m thinking this album isn’t going to be very comparable to past stuff...

(saying ___ is the CG of the album, ___ is the honeymoon, etc)

im thinking TJF is going to be its own career highlight like with Bartender.

7 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

TJF is gonna be the CG of Chemtrails but better. :flutter:

Yeah, someone from her team definitely lurks on LB. Wasn't Ben furious/annoyed with us one time? I think it was during the traumatic NFR pre release era. I might be making this up though.

i have no idea, all I know's that they're both pretty intriguing songs so there's that yeah 

I think it happens a lot more often from what the mods have been saying w leaks etc. even from before so yeah that's a definite thing. I wonder what they're thinking rn ngl

UV/Honeymoon