Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 hours ago, YosemiteAv said:

If she's as bad as they say then I guess we're cursed Looking into her cocc, I think we're already hurt

Lana don't be a jerk, just drop the pre-order 

Sitting in our basement, staring at our phone screens, oh

We just want the damn album :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

49 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

A few of us have def been harping on that source code for a while now, saying we can’t expect a surprise drop because of it mentioning a preorder. This is why the close we get to the date without any info the less solid I feel about it coming then 

I’m not that worried. If nothing happens the days before, I’ll be worried, but before that, it’s usual Lana trolling. I mean, last year, she posted pictures of her on set of the greatest and FIILY a whole month before release. The TJF snippet feels similar. She is active on her social media and watches live-streams, but is a bit too silent about Chemtrails. She’s about to « do something », it just won’t be a whole lot in advance. It could only be the preorder with the cover. Maybe a single and the rest of the tracklist a couple of days before release. MV out on release day. 

Lana has one more space to fill up on the row of her Instagram feed and I feel like it's reserved for the cover/tracklist 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i know this is unrelated but it's crazy how nfr is barely one year old :deadbanana: it feels a lot longer, that was an insane pre-release era. if you think about it, we could have a new post-release thread in a couple weeks. :excited:

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

Anyone has a feeling that COCC will be very hip hop/r&b influenced?

She's always been into it so she may reincorporate it once again

The snippet she shared reminded me a lot of Summer Bummer & Quiet Waiter - Blue Forever instrumental sounds SOOO much like Better Off by Ariana + she really loves Ari's latest records which are more R&B

What do you guys think? I'd honestly love it if she gives us some of that flavor on a few of the COCC tracks

zv4Hf7L.png

5 minutes ago, Doin Time said:

Anyone has a feeling that COCC will be very hip hop/r&b influenced?

She's always been into it so she may reincorporate it once again

The snippet she shared reminded me a lot of Summer Bummer & Quiet Waiter - Blue Forever instrumental sounds SOOO much like Better Off by Ariana + she really loves Ari's latest records which are more R&B

What do you guys think? I'd honestly love it if she gives us some of that flavor on a few of the COCC tracks

I would be SO here for this, but they did her so dirty in the BUWYG performance:icant:

Can't believe a stupid html code makes me believe COCC is really coming on Sep 5th... after not seeing anything clear from lana regarding COCC, I lost all my hopes for the millionth time... but here i am.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I just want this records production to be like the cinnamon girl snippet. Lots of wobbly woozy synth and bass with slight hints of psychedelia. 

Well, idk how reliable this is and I don't know if anyone talked about this, but I saw on a new NME article about Bruce Springsteen and Lana that COCC is due for release on September 4 :hdu:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/bruce-springsteen-lana-del-rey-simply-best-songwriters-us-2728878 here's the link girlies 

can't believe that i'm setting my hopes high again :flop:

iv9uXjw.gif

I just want Lana to channel her inner Kevin Parker at this particular point. 
That is all. :legend:

FWIW manifesting that.

7 minutes ago, thegurlsarefightiing said:

Well, idk how reliable this is and I don't know if anyone talked about this, but I saw on a new NME article about Bruce Springsteen and Lana that COCC is due for release on September 4 :hdu:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/bruce-springsteen-lana-del-rey-simply-best-songwriters-us-2728878 here's the link girlies 

can't believe that i'm setting my hopes high again :flop:

Thats not really a confirmation. Billboard wrote that nfr is coming out on march 29

23 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

I feel a good energy for the upcoming hours and my fish has also been acting excited lately, swimming around and shit so let's hope for something :party:

We worship the fish. If the fish says so then it must be. All hail the fish. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

9 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

We worship the fish. If the fish says so then it must be. All hail the fish. 

Girl yes but he better not be fooling me rn, he gets active like this when he sees me and wants more food but he is already too fat so no food sacrifices to get Lana to do something this time :trisha:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

Two weeks till the album doesn't drop and we all look like coco the fool...again :hoe:

Spoiler

Hopefully I'm wrong tho :um3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371