Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

19 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

right, she was talking about Chemtrails mv and LMLYLAW and then she said "in the meantime, album..." so i assumed its LMLYLAW ->album-> violets ->chemtrails music video

This!!!! 

Let's manifest this!!! 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

what did they say? 

Me: "What has changed since yesterday? :)"

Them: "We have simply dug a little bit more. ;)"

:um3:

I wonder if this album will become her new favourite. When HM came out, I’m pretty sure it became her fav, even though she didn’t say it. She created a whole Instagram account for that era. Then when LFL came out, I have memories of her saying it was her favourite, and then she said the same with NFR. It seems that she loves each new album more than the previous one. Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, my memory isn’t always the best

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm not bothered about the singles or music videos as i'm not gonna wanna watch or hear anything before the album anyway so, ugh i just want the music :deadbanana:

But i am very excited for the visuals this era, they look incredible!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Let's hope COCC comes out before Violet. I do think that's what Lana meant in her post. If LMLYLAW doesn't come out this week, then it's next week for sure. Then COCC single, then album.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Elias943 said:

Seeing that post of hers made me smile, cause I missed her glamour side.
Hope we get a matured BTD look and feel in the new album :um:

i sincerely don’t want the BTD feel for this new album. She was sad and depressive back then. Not saying I don’t love her melancholy, because we have that too in Norman. But not the sadness

0YnL0Kf.gif