Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

it'll def be a single with video or released with album with video. she wouldn't post teaser photos and just have it be another random track... and she also said she was filming a video for it :blush3: we may lose once but we won't lose again. only winning from here on out!! 

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Mhm, I bet my life on it coming tomorrow. :wave2:

The site always said 26th, and it still says 26th. It just wasn't specific about what time on the 26th, so people naively assumed it was a local release in NZ at midnight.

Now all these dramatics about it not coming out until the 12th or 19th :deadbanana:

Ya, like I would understand melting down if it said “released 12 hours ago” and it was nowhere to be seen but ... :rip: it doesn’t even say released so let’s at least wait until then to see 

9 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm upset. I know it's not Lana's fault as she never mentioned a date (not that it matters if she did) but why teasing the pictures? 

Oh you know Lana, teasing snippets of her songs like 12 months in advance. :um3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya, like I would understand melting down if it said “released 12 hours ago” and it was nowhere to be seen but ... :rip: it doesn’t even say released so let’s at least wait until then to see 

team delulu staying strong :bebe: but deep down inside we're all delulu... i have hope

sUcVobB.png

24 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m definitely fully expecting it not to come out but I think we should spare the meltdowns until..the time it actually says it’s supposed to come out is all :rip: 

agree..... but she hasn't posted anything at all :deadbanana: let's just think that it might be a SURPRISE surprise release

this is me telling me to be quiet i dont know anything

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

agree..... but she hasn't posted anything at all :deadbanana: let's just think that it might be a SURPRISE surprise release

But why would she post about it? It's not Friday in LA yet and isn't Lana pretty often late when announcing that a new song is out? (unless it's a radio premiere)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

But why would she post about it? It's not Friday in LA yet and isn't Lana pretty often late when announcing that a new song is out? (unless it's a radio premiere)

it's already 24 hrs before midnight tonight, so a) it comes out at midnight and she makes a post, what, 6 hours before? 4 hours before?... or b) it comes out at 3 am EST like fnd.io says, and she makes a post 12? something hours before.... or c) it comes out some other time tomorrow and she makes a post tomorrow or today.

it's not CRAZY but it's still pretty late to suddenly say "oh and the single i teased 20 days ago is coming out in 3 hours". or even "it's coming out in 6 hours at a very random time and nobody will notice".  never say never especially for miss grant but that still seems very late...

but what do i know :thumb: i barely tune in to prereleases so i'm probably not the most well informed

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

it's already 24 hrs before midnight tonight, so a) it comes out at midnight and she makes a post, what, 6 hours before? 4 hours before?... or b) it comes out at 3 am EST like fnd.io says, and she makes a post 12? something hours before.... or c) it comes out some other time tomorrow and she makes a post tomorrow or today.

it's not CRAZY but it's still pretty late to suddenly say "oh and the single i teased 20 days ago is coming out in 3 hours". never say never especially for miss grant but that still seems very late... but what do i know :thumb: i barely tune in to prereleases so i'm probably not the most well informed

Ahaha, I wish I had your optimism, I'm just gonna stick to believing that miss Grant will post a link to the song 0.5-2 hours after it's release. :oopna:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

13 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

17 months for happiness is a butterfly :tommy: the way we suffered

only for the song to be...well :whitney:

tbh i’m not that mad it won’t come out, one more song we didn’t hear on album release day let’s go :understand:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

only for the song to be...well :whitney:

tbh i’m not that mad it won’t come out, one more song we didn’t hear on album release day let’s go :understand:

it was only really bad because by the time we got it we’d already heard 75% of it...so was underwhelming. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Okay now that we know it's not coming it's time to stop with the countdowns. Please, rememember not to fill the thread with unnecessary content. Some people actually use this thread for information, entertainment and fun of course. GIF-only or video-only posts will not be approved.

Thanks. Now pack up your white dresses until March 19!

4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Okay now that we know it's not coming it's time to stop with the countdowns. Please, rememember not to fill the thread with unnecessary content. Some people actually use this thread for information, entertainment and fun of course. GIF-only or video-only posts will not be approved.

Thanks. Now pack up your white dresses until March 19!

I didnt know the WD situation was at 100% not happening. What are you sources? 

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I didnt know the WD situation was at 100% not happening. What are you sources? 

Sorry, I don't have any unseen information. People were expecting White Dress to come out at certain time because of NZ timezone and now that it didn't happen everyone is hoping for a US release. Of course it could happen because well it's LDR :deadbanana: But what I meant is to stop with the countdowns. If it's coming, it's coming. Meanwhile keep on the discussion! :)