Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, cherri said:

Making the day of our lordย :pray2:ย about herself??? Maybe tiktok tweens were right about her... burning bibles and churches... now releasing White Dress on a SUNDAY โœ๏ธ

Is it not appropriate to release it on the day of the lord?

2 minutes ago, cherri said:

Making the day of our lordย :pray2:ย about herself??? Maybe tiktok tweens were right about her... burning bibles and churches... now releasing White Dress on a SUNDAY โœ๏ธ

ย 

let her put it out onย a sunday sheโ€™s not chick fil a

i love you, but you don't understand me.

WILLIAM J SIMMONS never lies. he knows allย :pray2:ย but feels like a lot... maybe he meant mondayย :eartha2:

ย 

is it a coincidence that i'm hearing a dog BARKING right now as i type just like in the white dress teaser? i think not

sUcVobB.png

ย 

Although I was clowning because of that iTunes database website, it quickly reminded me not to trust anyone that's not Lana or ultrasubversive. :oprah3: Since neither of them gave a date, I will skip this countdown.

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

can't we ever celebrate something and have funย without a countdown that isn't based on any sort of significant / reliable information?

ย 

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

I just know some of y'all will stay up waiting at midnight, and I respect that

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Capture.jpg