Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Concerning the vocals at the end of COCC, at first I really liked them and missed them at the end of the official audio. However, after countless listens, I really prefer the instrumental ending. I think it is brave and calming, coming after such a rich experience of a song. I always enjoy singing the vocals while I listen to the youtube audio, but the offical audio is of much more quality!

Just now, 5adboy said:

Hey everyone, please stay on topic!!! & by that I mean: agreeing with everything that I say. Even though this is a discussion board, I don't appreciate people not agreeing with me. If I were a mod you'd get a warning point everytime you share your opinion or simply post a gif. Now control yourselves :hooker:

:awk:

I can’t compare title tracks yet because despite it being almost two months, Chemtrails still sounds super fresh to me and I don’t want to place it at top quite yet 

(Right now it’s

HM=COTCC>UV>BTD>LFL>NFR)

"Don’t forget me"

39 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Hey everyone, please stay on topic!!! & by that I mean: agreeing with everything that I say. I know this is a discussion board, but I don't appreciate people not agreeing with me. If I were a mod you'd get a warning point everytime you share your opinion or simply post a gif. Now control yourselves :hooker:

tenor.gif

57 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Petition to stop acting like your personal opinion is objective fact

Petition to stop acting like personal opinions are personal attacks on your music taste and otherwise.

3 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

How do u make those gifs?

i use myheritage.com which is basically for people's dead relatives :rip: but i have to crop and screen record them to crop out the logo and then upload to a gif/image hosting website... i haven't figured out an easier way

giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

Just now, KingJay said:

Let's rank all the #2 songs instead :creep:

Mariners and Music to Watch Boys to > all 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

while we're at it we can rank her track 4s (in the spoiler)... i don't know if it'd be more or less dramatic than ranking title tracks... but even though i love LMLYLAW it'd definitely fall in the middle of the road for me because i love a lot of the others and LMLYLAW doesn't overtake them

Spoiler

LMLYLAW
FIILY

cherry

god knows i tried

brooklyn baby

body electric

video games

bonus: gramma (blue ribbon sparkler trailer heaven)

sUcVobB.png

-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

how many wps will be given out today for being off topic? only elle knows :azealia:

anyways there’s a very very high chance she won’t delay the album. like WE’RE SOOOO CLOSE