Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Just less than 11 days until the earliest timezones get the album. I'm honestly shocked that there hasn't been a major leak yet.

If it does leak, it won’t be until the week of.

This week coming up is gonna be a bo(a)r(e). 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Wasn’t it your theory that white dress was coming on the 12th

dont give up hope on us now :air:

I still fully believe it’ll come the 12th!!

but that leaves about 5 days of silence! 

(although I am hopeful she’ll be doing some teasing throughout the week)

"Don’t forget me"

I never joined the Yosemite Cult but that doesn't take away the fact that I'm super excited and I can't believe we're going to witness LanaBoards history on March 18 19, the incoming PAGES of discussion ldjnsljandlsjna :wowcry:

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I never joined the Yosemite Cult but that doesn't take away the fact that I'm super excited and I can't believe we're going to witness LanaBoards history on March 18 19, the incoming PAGES of discussion ldjnsljandlsjna :wowcry:

because we’re gonna witness it March 17th :sass:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

lmao even Polydor pretends that this is the official cover. i just know that lana bullied ben into changing it in the last minute

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMHpQ-ZBoT9/?igshid=1rj9czou0pwe1

i can’t believe they didn’t put the release date of the album!! It really is delayed!!!!

kidding :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

I can’t believe she still hasn’t said/posted anything about the album this month. We’re a week in. :biblio: :toofunny: 

I mean, she technically hasn’t mentioned the album since January 11. :toofunny: But this is release month. I’m not insinuating anything by this, I’m just lol-ing a bit.

This is getting painful now :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She didn't drop White Dress so I didn't study for my mock exams as I'd said. I still have English and French to write tomorrow to think that I would have already had cocc in my ears if she had dropped on the 5th  :trisha:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Can we shut the fuck up about Dealer maybe? It isn’t coming it’s scrapped. It could be terrible so why ya’ll hyped for a song when you don’t even know what it sounds like.

We had over 5 years of people whining about Life Is Beautiful and it’s paid dust now.  We have a whole album coming so why care about one song which is likely a shouty mess anyway?  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Can we shut the fuck up about Dealer maybe? It isn’t coming it’s scrapped. It could be terrible so why ya’ll hyped for a song when you don’t even know what it sounds like.

We had over 5 years of people whining about Life Is Beautiful and it’s paid dust now.  We have a whole album coming so why care about one song which is likely a shouty mess anyway?  

Pretty much this. Imagine listening to her most downtempo album to date, probably even slower than Honeymoon, and then randomly hear her screaming and likely swearing. It would be a nightmare

Here for it if it fits her next album, though.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, conceptart47 said:

Does anyone know where to find the full interview she did for the 2019 Breakthrough Prize? She talks about being a waitress in Lake Placid for four years on it and I’m curious to hear what other tidbits she shares!

9-E5-C8-CA0-7543-4-E38-AB29-A5861-E200-A

Here, legend! I loved this little interview she did!

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

we said the same thing with yosemite and BAR :hillary:

lmao i remember many of us thought this was going to leak super early when she announced the delay but here we are

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t believe people are really asking for a dealer leak

imagine the breakdown when she includes it on the next album and we get months of “wHy WoUlD sHe ReLeAsE a LeAkEd SoNg!?!!”

if y’all wanna leak ask for something not in the works for the next album :scoff:

Quit asking for a COTCC leak while you’re at it :hype:

while i agree there's a chance Dealer might be reused, we have zero indication that it's in the works for the next album (especially given her hint at the fact that she didn't have 'four songs ready', implying she didn't have as much planned as she usually does, or even anything). if it did leak we would have it for certain, and maybe there'd be complaints about it being reused in the future (although people didn't complain when they learned TNBAR was on NFR, they did when they heard what the final version was) but to me, it's worth it. i don't want to encourage leaks but i'd rather have dealer than not have it and be uncertain as to whether or not i'm ever going to listen to it

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Pretty much this. Imagine listening to her most downtempo album to date, probably even slower than Honeymoon, and then randomly hear her screaming and likely swearing. It would be a nightmare

Here for it if it fits her next album, though.

yeah that's why most of us are at peace with the fact that it indeed did not fit Chemtrails and therefore wasn't kept, but at the same time wouldn't mind that much if it were rendered available on d*ree :candy:

i think it's totally fine if people want to discuss / hype up dealer, even if we won't hear it for a long time, we already hype up a lot of unleaked / scrapped material, and dealer was produced by zach dawes, and it's a "screamer" so the hype surrounding it is reasonable, in my opinion

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

we haven’t heard this album and it could be terrible but we hype it up everyday 

i love you, but you don't understand me.