Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

That’s what I think, too!!

Rick is credited as the producer so we know Jack didn’t do any work on it so it makes sense that it would have been mastered before this batch! I’m really curious to when it was mastered because when songs get mastered that’s when insiders seem to get them; and insiders insist they didn’t have it

(not that they could have been lying about it I don’t always trust what insiders say they do and don’t have)

ive also read that the album featuring Yosemite is in people’s hands 

Yes, I’m confused about that, especially since @new gods let me know that apparently people are now insisting they did have Yosemite with that batch, when a few months ago they didn’t. I don’t know what the truth is, I feel like a lot of it is just hearsay unfortunately.

But based on this new information, I guess we can conclude that people got the album in September and it had 12 songs, and the final tracklist only having 11 means it’s clear that Dealer was the only song that didn’t make the final cut!

4 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I honestly think she included Yosemite to make up for scrapping Dealer, but this could be a possibility as well since apparently there were 12 tracks!

I think both songs were on the tracklist at one point because it seemed like she was planning on adding Yosemite for a long time since the Yosemite shoot was shot back in August at the Lloyd house where she shot the Neil alt cover. She was still considering adding Dealer up until the book signing in October so it must've had both on the album at one point.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh, what? That is very confusing lol. I don’t even know how people get ahold of a whole album ahead of time - like, how do they even intercept between the studio and the mastering site (Chris Gehringer’s workplace :creepna3:)?

i don't know girl :trisha: i think a lot of them just say stuff for attention 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

10 minutes ago, Obduration said:

At least it sounds like people have dealer... apparently no one had Yosemite 

Maybe I was hallucinating but I can remember so vividly Eclipse posting about how bad Yosemite was years ago. I remember him using the word 'desert' to describe it. I just can't find that post and nobody seems to remember it :oprah2:

1 minute ago, sweetie said:

Maybe I was hallucinating but I can remember so vividly Eclipse posting about how bad Yosemite was years ago. I remember him using the word 'desert' to describe it. I just can't find that post and nobody seems to remember it :oprah2:

"desert" as in... a desert folk masterpiece :trisha: 

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

"desert" as in... a desert folk masterpiece :trisha: 

close to nature..close to desert :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes, I’m confused about that, especially since @new gods let me know that apparently people are now insisting they did have Yosemite with that batch, when a few months ago they didn’t. I don’t know what the truth is, I feel like a lot of it is just hearsay unfortunately.

But based on this new information, I guess we can conclude that people got the album in September and it had 12 songs, and the final tracklist only having 11 means it’s clear that Dealer was the only song that didn’t make the final cut!

I had a conversation a week ago with Eclipse and he said the gays had Yosemite too, but he didn't say how they got it or anything just that they did. So who knows if it got mastered in the COCC batch or not. He also said theres no other outtakes apart from Dealer that the gays know of but then Rorman said someone reliable that they know said there were multiple outtakes so honestly I don't know who to believe. Like chesire cat vibes from all of them I swear :lolliney:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

4 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Girl can’t spell and actually meant ‘dessert’ as in you’ll want it over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

0-DB359-FB-0916-4-D9-C-95-DA-D6-CB9-DCE4

Just now, lanasbottom said:

in before ldr8 is fully zach produced and everybody hates it and begs for jack to come back :bebe:

Let's stop while we're ahead before we get into the millionth Jack discourse and rip each other's throats out over a mediocre white dude with glasses.  :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I had a conversation a week ago with Eclipse and he said the gays had Yosemite too, but he didn't say how they got it or anything just that they did. So who knows if it got mastered in the COCC batch or not. He also said theres no other outtakes apart from Dealer that the gays know of but then Rorman said someone reliable that they know said there were multiple outtakes so honestly I don't know who to believe. Like chesire cat vibes from all of them I swear :lolliney:

Omg thank you for letting me know legend! Doing the lord’s work for us all :trisha: 

It’s always cool to know a little bit more about her process for the records and what songs didn’t make the cut, but at the end of the day, we’re getting the album the way Lana intended so that’s what matters (and I say that because all of this conflicting information makes it so hard to discern what the truth is :oprah3:)! 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

it wouldn’t make sense that people got the album in September since we know BOZ was talking about LMLYLAW and saying some known titles made it long before September. I believe the album was fully mastered in late August/early September. This makes sense because BOZ said last Summer that the album was in the process of being mastered. 

so fucking grateful we have this ONE live performance of hope (from one of the only truly hype shows from the NFR tour imo)...have a feeling she'll never play it live again, or at least not for a long time.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

it wouldn’t make sense that people got the album in September since we know BOZ was talking about LMLYLAW and saying some known titles made it long before September. I believe the album was fully mastered in late August/early September. This makes sense because BOZ said last Summer that the album was in the process of being mastered. 

I wasn’t sure, I thought Eclipse said recently that the other 5 people have had the album since September? But I remember BoZ talking about it on/around July 25!