Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

:air: we are already at the prostitution phase of leak desperation and its still two weeks away

:trisha: I'm doing it for all of us,

Who never got the chance....:gurl:

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

we need her to acknowledge boom like that at some point too :oprah3:

Manifesting she randomly sings (and dances to) boom like that live like she did with Paradise (song) :oprah3:

A girl can dream :dance:

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Quoting this because it didn't get noticed but it does say it's coming March 11th https://www.northendhaarlem.nl/search/?search=Chemtrails

Leak/Snippets coming? #TeamDelusional

i think this is the website that had a 2LP available for preorder months before she even announced it right? Im not sure if its a legit place or not, but it kinda seems scammy to me.

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Quoting this because it didn't get noticed but it does say it's coming March 11th https://www.northendhaarlem.nl/search/?search=Chemtrails

Leak/Snippets coming? #TeamDelusional

contemplating buying a 3rd album from a sketchy website I have to use google translate to understand 

maybe it ships out the 11th? That would have it arrive around the 19th?

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

contemplating buying a 3rd album from a sketchy website I have to use google translate to understand 

maybe it ships out the 11th? That would have it arrive around the 19th?

I agree it’s probably the ship date

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

42 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

WRONG. I've already put it out there that on monday I'm gonna make an appointment to visit my local record store where I got NFR a few days early. I said I would bend over for COCC. So you ladies can reap the rewards of my sacrifice. :crying2::hottie:

Remember that posting a leak of COTCC on LanaBoards will result in an immediate, permanent ban! :scajo2: I’ll be keeping my eye on you these next following days...

I’d also just like to that this time to encourage everyone to not “manifest” leaks! I must admit, all the talk of hoping for leaks is sort of disheartening to see. The album is so close, and it would be nice to finally have a completely leak-free album release. Respect Lana & her art, and wish for the best - not the worst! (& if you wont do it for Lana’s sake, at least do it for my sake. I really don’t want to have to deal with another leak fiasco) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I agree it’s probably the ship date

where are yall living where it takes 8 days to get a vinyl delivered :rip: they prolly just put the wrong release date

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

where are yall living where it takes 8 days to get a vinyl delivered :rip: they prolly just put the wrong release date

When I went to the website it knew it was shipping to the US. So I was taking that into account, as I’m sure that would add a little bit of time..but no I agree they just put the wrong date 

"Don’t forget me"