Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Now I get why TJF is not released as the first single. Cocc and TJF soundย like they almost donโ€™t belong on the album. If she had released both cocc and tjf first, oh the hell that would break lose when we listen to itย :nails:

ย 

nF70D0F.png

Spoiler

Seasons may change, but we won't changeย :smokes4:

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Spoiler

Dance Till We Die is such a bore musicallyย  OK WHAT IS THIS SHOUT/SCREAM SINGINGย nevermind whew a serve

ย 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

I actually agree that it kind of does! The melody right before the chorus is VERY Love Song

ย 

Spoiler

It's a really beautiful cover, maybe one of her best but I didn't really consider it part of the albumย :paris:

ย 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Spoiler

Yosemite is so beautiful. Wow, the lyricism.ย  I will be crying to this a few days from now when it all sank in.

ย 

Spoiler

The way title track is on the bottom half of the album and itโ€™s still one of my favorite title tracks sheโ€™s ever releasedย :defeated:ย I knew this was going to be an amazing album

ย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

Ngl, my heart dropped during Breaking Up Slowly when sheย 

Spoiler

Said George ?? I was like, Lana please for the love of god don't say anything you aren't equipped to bring nuance and respect to. But then it turned out it was just her giving a name to one of her white trash exes, so I breathed a little easier nnnnn

ย 

1 minute ago, Petals For Armor said:

How about Chemtrails: Spoilers thread so people can freely discuss the songs and close this thread for a few hours until they all flock there and re-open this for news & countdowns for those who are waiting?

ย 

this would be GREAT

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 minute ago, Petals For Armor said:

How about Chemtrails: Spoilers thread so people can freely discuss the songs and close this thread for a few hours until they all flock there and re-open this for news & countdowns for those who are waiting?

Please no, we're not too many mods at this website and we can't be online 24/7 to check that no one breaks the guidelines, one thread is enough. :derpna2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png