Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

INCREDIBLE. Not All Who Wander may be her most experimental released to date?

Early ranking, but love them all.

Wild at Heart

Chemtrails

White Dress

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Dark But Just a Game

Dance till we Die

For Free

Yosemite

Not All Who Wander

LMLYLAW

Breaking Up Slowly

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Hide contents

FSDLG:K" i'm SO ECSTATIC I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN!!!! you're the best <3333 i hope you love the record

Spoiler

Top 3 for sure!! :kiss2:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

appreciation post for @Clampigirl i can imagine this must be kind of stressful as a mod, but you're doing great :oprah:

I stopped paying attention to the second hour of my zoom class and have been here since it finished, R.I.P. to the school assignments I planned on doing this afternoon. :godlaugh:

And shout out to @takeitdoen for helping me! <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm going to listen to it in full, I'm still getting the album anyways so who cares ^_^ It's not like how with NFR we had 80% of the album months before the album actually came out. Only like 10 days left for the actual release.

I'm not a country fan so I knew right from the start that I was not going to like this album as much as I wish I did 

:ohno:

The highlights for me are Breaking Up Slowly, Tulsa Jesus Freak and Chemtrails

I'm 99% sure Yosemite was reworked, I really love the chorus but the rest is too sad? Wasn't it supposed to be a happy song? I hope the LFL version leaks someday...

The verses of DBJAG are amazing but the chorus is too upbeat for my liking

The rest I will have to listen with more attention but White Dress has potential to grown on me, I didn't like it at first

Overall I don't think I'm the demographic for this album so I'm fine with it, I don't think I was supposed to love it anyway but I think it's a well made album and a lot of people will enjoy it :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Spoiler

First listen ranking and impressions:

White dress
Dark but just game 
Wild at heart 
Not all who wander are lost
Yosemite
Tulsa Jesus freak
Dance till we die
Breaking up slowly
Let me love you like a woman
Chemtrails 
For free

WAH - love it, during the sample I was literally thinking "wtf, I've heard this before"

For free - Joni's version is immaculate, this one...don't like the vocals for neither of the girls. The ending's too abrupt. Also Lana slightly altered one lyric - 'He was playing real good...' to 'He's been playing real good...' caught my ear immediately

Remove lmlylaw, title track and the cover and you have a superb album

15 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

YEA i totally gave in and listened to everything i hate myself im so weak i had this whole thing planned

giphy.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wowcry:LOL KWEEEEEEN

I keep telling myself to resist the temptation help it isn't going well :icant: Am I going to resist till the 19th??

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆