Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Me too... only heard WD 3 times and am fighting the urge for more. WHAT DO WE DO

I haven't listened to anything but I am afraidย that I am losing all the hype with everyone listening to it right nowww . I think that if I gave in I wouldn't be able to listen to only one song like you didย :rollin:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
ย  Hide contents

pitchfork hardly gives out anything under a 7 these days. they will only do that if they really want to get clicks and make drama.ย 

ย 

which everyone loves to do with lana since qftc

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23

The way that i haven't listened to Let Me Love You Like A Woman in months andย  I just did for the first time and damn did it hit me hard lol.

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

As a reminder:

Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed.

Trading through DMs is not allowed and will result in users having their PM access disabled.

Sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming through DMs is not allowed.

Directing where to find leaks (for example, "Check @USER on Twitter!") or posting a link will lead to a ban.

ย 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, GetFree said:
ย  Hide contents

People saying Wild At Heart sounds like How to Disappear? The chorus is literally HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI with different lyrics.

ย 

ย 

Exactly lmao it's the exact same melody I'm kinda of angry about it tbh

into your eyesย tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifย my face remains

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:
ย  Hide contents

It's not very mainstream or critic-friendly IN MY OPINION Iย think it'll get like 6/10 tbh

ย 

Spoiler

i didnโ€™t enjoy it that much on my initial listen but NOOO. Pitchfork gave 7.7 to LFL. Definitely anย 8 and above for Chemtrails.

ย 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I'm gonna be honest, so far this album is just ok forย me. Better than LFL but nothing more so far. Hopefully it's a grower.
At parts it felt like one long song, so it's good that there are only 11 tracks.ย 
I'm from the north so I LOVE Lana for summery vibes in her discography but a lot of songs didn't have it.

But I have a feeling that this album is perfect for driving.

Standout tracks - COCC, Tulsa, Dark and probably Yosemite (the best instrumentals easily).
The rest are not bad, but I forgot them already.
Wild At Heart would be a standout but she disappointed me with reused melodies and instrumentals on this one.
White Dress will either grow to the top 3 with some time or be dead last.

Of course it will be my most played album this year, but I honestly expected a little bit more from someone like Lana. The standards are just THAT high.

ย 

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

bestie i thought u were waiting till the release dayย :dua:

ย 

I AM i just cracked and listened to white dressย :crying5:ย it's an intendedย single so that's my justification for listening to it early

sUcVobB.png

ย 

well... i did not expect myself to be listening to the album today... :bebe:

ย 

Spoiler

iโ€™m gonna listen to it later today, iโ€™m so fucking excited and nervous but iโ€™ve heard that itโ€™s really great so far, really curious about dark but just a game & white dress

ย 

:defeated:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, normanrockweII said:

for those who heard the album: what grade do you thinkย pitchfork will give?

ย 

IMO NFR -with some exceptions- sounds as a child game compared to this. This is Lana outdoing herself again, UV/HM levels if u ask me.ย So very probably critics are gonna make it look as worse than NFR was. Hoping they dont, though.

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

ย 

I AM i just cracked and listened to white dressย :crying5:ย it's an intendedย single so that's my justification for listening to it early

Mine tooย :bebe:

Spoiler

MY RANKING (FIRST LISTEN EXCLUDING FOR FREE)

ย 

1. White Dress

2. Dark But Just a Game

3. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

4. Yosemite

5. Tulsa Jesus Freak

6. Dance Till We Die

7. Breaking Up Slowly

8. Wild At Heart

9. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

10. ย Not All Who Wander Are Lost

ย 

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

ย 

IMO NFR -with some exceptions- sounds as a child game compared to this. This is Lana outdoing herself again, UV/HM levels if u ask me.ย So very probably critics are gonna make it look as worse than NFR was. Hoping they dont, though.

Spoiler

yes!! A really positive thing about this album isย that it sounds so MATURE. Like it was made for older people to listen to.ย 

ย 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, archiemm said:
ย  Hide contents

someone timestamp me to the vaping because i dont hear it

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

1:30-33 ish

ย 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Spoiler