Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

49 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

A good new: The álbum has sold 70k copies only at pre order to date.  :) +- 30k USA only :$

Do you mind me asking where you saw that? I don’t think that’s bad at all honestly. Mixed in with people who buy it in stores on release week or in iTunes I think it could do similar to NFR!! Streaming will be another monster but hopefully we can do well there too. I’ll be steaming in Spotify Apple Music and my 30 day free trial of Amazon music

After I finished listening to the album for the 100th time...

Spoiler

*White Dress

It might be my favorite track, actually. I didn't have much faith based on the descriptions, but it was such a pleasant surprise to be proven wrong. I love everything about it.

10/10.

*Chemtrails Over the Country Club.

One of her most beautiful title tracks. I do wish she kept the music video vocals in the outro, cause it does feel unnecessary. But I love the track.

9/10.

*Tulsa Jesus Freak.

I'm a little disappointed I didn't enjoy the track as much as I thought I would, but that's just my fault. The autotune parts might be fun for some people, but for me, it's just underwhelming. 

7/10.

*Let Me Love You Like a Woman.

Here's the thing, when it came out, I was excited for new music, but it quickly faded into the background. Clearly a filler track, in my opinion.

5/10.

*Wild at Heart.

Many people complain about the instrumental sample, but I think it just works so well. I love everything about it, it's a fun and lovely song. 

8/10.

*Dark But Just a Game.

Probably one of the underrated tracks. I simply love it, it's different, but in a good way. I love the transition between verses-chorus. It's outstanding.

9/10.

*Not All Who Wander are Lost.

This track doesn't do much for me. It feels like an unreleased track, which makes me feel nostalgic in a good but weird way. It's not my favorite, but maybe it's a grower. I might need more time.

6/10.

*Yosemite.

It's the fact that we have waited YEARS for this track... and the wait was totally worth it. It's such a beautiful, calm, positive, nostalgic and somehow sad track. Probably one of my new favorite Lana songs.

10/10.

*Breaking Up Slowly.

Okay, I'm a Nikki Lane hater, for no particular reason. So I didn't like the song from the beginning, but I must admit it's not a bad track at all. 

A guy said he thought Nikki was Miley at first, so that thought helps me enjoying it. Only wished Lana was more present.

7/10.

*Dance Till We Die.

Meh. Simply meh. I was excited for this one, but it's just... okay. I like the bridge tho.

6/10.

*For Free.

I love this cover, their voices work so well together. A beautiful closer track.

9/10.

Overall, I think it's a good album. Definitely not my favorite but not her worst also. I think it might have worked better as an EP... Like Paradise served for Born to Die.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

Wait bestie you like it? Don’t you hate NFR? I’m surprised you like it!

Spoiler

yes i hate nfr but this is a masterpiece:oprah2: im suprised too lmaoo jack is not cancelled after all

17 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This may be a reach but I think fans favoured the NFR cover over the COCC cover and that's why maybe the pre order sales for vinyls are low this time. Also we only heard two songs and a snippet from COCC before it's pre order , but with NFR we heard quite a lot more beforehand

not a reach imo, i am and i know a lot of people who haven't bought anything and are not interested in it, not only due to the cover, but also due to the messy rollout it all had made me lose interest fast

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

30 minutes ago, electra said:

me the second the album was finished

EwIFd2TXEAIdk7m?format=jpg&name=900x900

this reminded me

post-leak/post-release depression is a REAL affliction and the vibes of this album do not help make me any happier giphy.gif 

iconic though :glasses: but after losing my cocc virginity i'm practicing abstinence for the next week

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yes i hate nfr but this is a masterpiece:oprah2: im suprised too lmaoo jack is not cancelled after all

Omg i'm so happy

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

I kinda regret listening to the BUS and TJF snippets, not so much because I think I would have appreciated them more (I already love TJF), but because they're really refreshing in terms of sound so listening without knowing what to expect would have been perfect, plus the album is already pretty short as it is 

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:
  Hide contents

Live footage of me in my bedroom listening to TJF for the first time 

Hide contents

WE’LL BE WHITE HOT FORVER

download.gif

WHITE HOT FORVER
download-1.gif

lmao I love kath & Kim and those vibes are perfect

aOaIzH2.gif

COCC came, it saw, it CONQUERED. cocc has crushed us with its mighty power giphy.gif

my picks right now for cream of the cocc:

Spoiler

heavenly yosemite, white dress, wild at heart, tulsa, and dark but just a game :oprah3:

that'll change over time though i'm sure of it

sUcVobB.png

9 minutes ago, Nadia14 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You explained my thoughts and feelings about this album perfectly. The album is raw, vulnerable, dynamic, experimental - an instant classic. 

Exactly.

Spoiler

I think it’s possibly her most personal album. She’s mourning what might have been, despite having worked so long to get to where she is, and realising how much she’s lost to pursuing her dream.

And I know we’re not supposed to be able to relate to celebrities, but she sings about her fame and how it’s affected her practice, it’s quite relatable somehow as I’m also furthering my own career as an artist and seeing how my work (which is extremely personal, but made public) has changed so much as I’ve grown into the adult I’ve more or less become, getting close to thirty.

I won't be able to be online for the next 6 hours or so, so please keep on being good kids :hype:

NO asking for links
NO sharing links

NO indication on where to find links

USE spoilers when discussing leaked tracks

Have a good day, Tulsa Jesus Freaks :kiss:

Just now, PARADIXO said:

I won't be able to be online for the next 6 hours or so, so please keep on being good kids :hype:

NO asking for links
NO sharing links

NO indication on where to find links

USE spoilers when discussing leaked tracks

Have a good day, Tulsa Jesus Freaks :kiss:

people do things outside this site?? please respond am shocked and confused...