Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

43 minutes ago, Jared said:

''I don’t really care if you mush an amazing life story into an alternative record. If the melodies don’t stun me, I kind of don’t care. I think it’s interesting if you’re yelling and shouting and talking about where you’re going and what it’s been like, but to me that’s not a record. That’s a therapy session.''

Hide contents

As soon as I read this last September, I just knew it was preemptive damage control for her subpar songwriting on this album :lmao:

you're boring, babe zzzzzzz

in b4 "just like the album", we know, buh bye

so you're telling me that J*red has been on LB since 2013...?????? Damn I rlly thought they shot out of Jack's asscrack in 2019 but whatever.

On topic,

Spoiler

Tulsa Jesus Freak outro is heavenly

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Spoiler

I remember watching

The gays fighting on Lanaboards

So I was thinking

Why not do two country records

:ma:

21 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:
  Hide contents

My advice: don’t rush through this record. Take your time with it. Play it all once. Play it over. Rewind on those little details. She’s utter brilliance.

If u rush you’ll miss those magic moments and end up like this hoe 

Hide contents

A1-B8-EE4-E-3-AF6-4870-B721-EE2-CC9-FCBD

I second this advice! Truly! I took my time! played the first 5 tracks! on the first day, then next day did the rest. It was amazing! And Still is amazing!:trisha:

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I second this advice! Truly! I took my time! played the first 5 tracks! on the first day, then next day did the rest. It was amazing! And Still is amazing!:trisha:

Spoiler

Gorl I haven’t stopped listening since March 9th 

:crai: :fabcat::rollin::w8ing:

1 hour ago, Jared said:

''I don’t really care if you mush an amazing life story into an alternative record. If the melodies don’t stun me, I kind of don’t care. I think it’s interesting if you’re yelling and shouting and talking about where you’re going and what it’s been like, but to me that’s not a record. That’s a therapy session.''

Hide contents

As soon as I read this last September, I just knew it was preemptive damage control for her subpar songwriting on this album :lmao:

We knew since the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet that you won't like Chemtrails Over The Country Club...so what are you still doing here??? I still don't get why you don't like it because both got produced by Jack Antonoff who's ass you want to lick so much like no one else here wants to. What's the tea ? If you don't like it because of Lana then thank you & fuck off. This is a Lana forum & not a Jack forum :oprah3:

Are you a fucking troll bitch? You were gone for a long while , why the sudden comeback...idk why but your posts are triggering me so much :bebe: maybe I should use the ignore function finally because I don't want to be rude but I can't take it anymore :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

We knew since the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet that you won't like Chemtrails Over The Country Club...so what are you still doing here??? I still don't get why you don't like it because both got produced by Jack Antonoff who's ass you want to lick so much like no one else here wants to. What's the tea ? If you don't like it because of Lana then thank you & fuck off. This is Lana forum & not a Jack forum :oprah3:

Are you a fucking troll bitch? You were gone for a long while , why the sudden comeback...idk why but your posts are triggering me so much :bebe: maybe I should use the ignore function finally because I don't want to be rude but I can't take it anymore :bebe:

:hdu: bestie's are SNAPPING TONIGHT!!!!:oprah::oop::oop2::mariah:

5 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

Honey the only places she could tour right now are New Zealand and Antarctica 

:hype:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

6 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Hide contents

Gorl I haven’t stopped listening since March 9th 

:crai: :fabcat::rollin::w8ing:

Spoiler

Same....I deleted it off of my phone but then put it back on the next day...My power..:lmaoney:

Spoiler

I WENT DOWN TO WOODSIDE qubvzk8.gifCGiglnp.gifnhY5rPy.gifnhY5rPy.gif
nhY5rPy.gifnhY5rPy.gif LEFT BERKELEY OUT OF THE CITY OUT OF MIND d6Df0Op.gifj2jyZfs.gif KILLIN IT TALKIN SHIT JOAN SAID SHE WAS GONNA QUIT XZVVwOm.gif TEARINITUPATTHEAFROCARIBBEANTWOOOH-STEP NLRXfWG.gifrZN94at.gifKKP7SyC.gifNLRXfWG.gif LEFT SAN FRANCISCO IVE BEEN COVRIN JONI N IM DANCING W JOAN YPDgMJu.gifE1OLkoR.gif ITS KINDA HARD TO FIND LOVE WHENURUSEDTOROLLINLIKEA- ROLLIN STONE X8hAIdG.gifZRx2f9e.gifZRx2f9e.gifZRx2f9e.gif N WE won't stop dancin
til we die yXSXiJo.gifvQ4Tlqr.gifULA6OGH.pngtumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, JehovahThikness said:

remember when people were like ben where's the album and he was like pls stop harassing me i just got robbed :toofunny:

And it was probably one of us that robbed him :flutter:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance