Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

we r 2 days away till everythings over:lange: so many painful and beautiful memories. I found this delusion picture i made back in december and added few newer meltdowns

162112368_1974929039311545_4684113813841

:rip: this is so fucking funny thank u :rollin:

aOaIzH2.gif

we r 2 days away till everythings over:lange: so many painful and beautiful memories. I found this delusion picture i made back in december and added few newer meltdowns

Ok but where's Shanice? :mj:

I think Shanice deserves her spot on there :mj:

Lanarat.png

Kind of terrified to hear the album from the frosty receptions I’ve seen but the descriptions actually make me think it’ll be kinda like Lucinda Williams who has made 2 of my favourite albums ever 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way I know for a fact that “no, lana had blue almond 1,46 inch nails at the time” came from me and ONLY me :trisha:

giphy.gif

The way I actually remember you saying that!! :trisha::smile4::creepna:

PETITION TO ADD THIS TO THE CHEMTRAILS TIMELINE!!!!:diva:

Personally, I love this era so much. I still haven't heard the album (except COCC and Let Me Bore You) and I CAN'T WAIT to hear it (I even dream of it at night :flop:)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Do y’all believe that most targets/walmarts will have the exclusive covers available in stores? I’m hoping to get my hands on one Friday since I didn’t pre order either

giphy.gif

I'll be glad when it's here.  It's been a long, draining ride. Like the never, ever, ever, ending story.

Next album 

Wolves Under the Wigwam

:trisha: iam so happy that i decided to join yall for chemtrails era, cant wait for many more meltdowns right here

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

51 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Ok but where's Shanice? :mj:

I think Shanice deserves her spot on there :mj:

i also forgot to include the disappearing chemtrails link meltdown and Gary who pretended he heard the album back in august:cryney2:

14 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

Do y’all believe that most targets/walmarts will have the exclusive covers available in stores? I’m hoping to get my hands on one Friday since I didn’t pre order either

I called the Targets in my town and the next over, and they all said it would be available for purchase Friday morning. I would imagine it’s (supposed) to be that way in all Targets. But shipping delays could be a thing, I’d def call ahead to be sure. 
Not sure about Walmart, though.

Spoiler

Dance Till We Die sounds like it would be incorporated as the soundtrack in a CBS Sunday Morning interview with Lana that would take place in about 20 years when she’s recognized as a legend. It would include her walking in her garden and her expression of what QFTY meant after all these years and how she’s doing now in retirement from music with her daughter, Clementine. The host will recall every event and album Lana has released since BTD but focusing mainly on the persona that had the star struck. Lana will conclude the interview stating how she may never be free, but that she’s learning to still grow and learn from life itself. 

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Anyone else secretly hope she takes a long hiatus after this album? Like 2-3 years and then drops an album she’s actually proud of like UV. 

I would recommend some songwriting courses because ''one of the greatest living songwriters'', as they call her,  didn't exactly show up on this album.