Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I hope it's not political, like, at all but we all know it will be

I mean Looking for America wasn't bad but yeah let's hope it will be not political or at least only slightly political ...but hope is a dangerous thing after all

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

*Fake Tracklist*

1. Artificial Moon Landing

2. Black Balloons

3. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

4. Dark Night Of The Dark Soul

5. Evil Spreads Across The Land

6. Freak Fireballs From Outer Space

7. Grenadine Quarantine

8. Haunting Hearts, Tragic Parts

9. If This Is The End, I Want A Boyfriend

10. Jesus Walks With Me

11. Killing Karmic Curses

12. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

13. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

*Fake Tracklist*

2. Black Balloons

7. Grenadine Quarantine

10. Jesus Walks With Me

i honestly thought this was real up until "meet me in the pale moonlight" and even then i still wasn't 100% convinced  :toofunny:

WGe8ynS.gif

it really bugs me seeing people just completely disregard the chemtrail theory as if they actually know anything, i find that straight up arrogance towards an idea extremely annoying, saying its bullshit is no stupider than saying its true - personally it makes sense to me so i'm definitely leaning more towards it being true but thats not the point, i think its annoying that certain things are even labelled a "conspiracy" theory to begin with, why not just a theory? anyway, besides that

i wonder when she will drop the new single?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

David Lachapelle would EAT doing the album cover for this record... it's such punchy and kinda campy title and he works with backgrounds rlly well

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

it really bugs me seeing people just completely disregard the chemtrail theory as if they actually know anything, i find that straight up arrogance towards an idea extremely annoying, saying its bullshit is no stupider than saying its true - personally it makes sense to me so i'm definitely leaning more towards it being true but thats not the point, i think its annoying that certain things are even labelled a "conspiracy" theory to begin with, why not just a theory? anyway, besides that

i wonder when she will drop the new single?

I mean, I'm sure they exist, but they don't happen... like, at all... maybe a few times in recent memory

I really hate the ‘country club’ part ... I know it’s very American but it’s too American. Fuck a racist country club smh ... should’ve been something ‘Chem trails over California coasts’

I think that will be the point

*Fake Tracklist*

2. Black Balloons

7. Grenadine Quarantine

10. Jesus Walks With Me

2. Black Balloons  Sounds real!

I mean, I'm sure they exist, but they don't happen... like, at all... maybe a few times in recent memory

I think that will be the point

girl im pretty sure those long dragged out trails of smoke are chemtrails, normal trails from a plane dont stay in the sky, they fade quickly, for smoke to completely cover the sky is a chemtrail and is not normal smoke at all

Very excited about this and love the concept and story the title invoked in my mind. It and and Behind the Gates seem like they’re going to be phenomenal pairing once both are out in the world.

Idk why but her posts, the title, the glimpse into the most recent poems I’m really feeling an album more akin to Honeymoon. I really want a strong jazz influence, deep introspective lyrics, commentary on society and her experiences, just a more raw and dark vibe. I can def feel a more slower paced album. Not expecting big sounds but more stripped back retro vibe with raw and very frank subject matter.

I hope it's not political, like, at all but we all know it will be

Not necessarily. Is Mariners Apartment Complex about real estate?

I keep in mind that the «insider» interviewed a couple of months ago said she was writing a lot about heartache and wanting to be in love. It could be as well. Something like: «we walked to the country club, and you left me there, with chemtrails in the sky».

Thinking of current songs in her discography that fit or make me think of this new album I hear things like Burning Desire, Hope, TLY, GKIT, WTWWAWWKD, 13B. Obv will have its own sound and probably a completely different direction. But they’re just a vibe right now lol.

Transparent/cum splatter, please! :flutter:

Dss1ZQKUwAAr8xW.jpg

looks like cum

edit: oop i didnt read your comment we-