Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Okay but imagine lana singing this song, i would love for her to collab with mark, their voices will be incredibly perfect together.

They both have a gifted talent of coming up with very sad and gloomy melodies, and their voices are both quite soft and sad

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay but imagine lana singing this song, i would love for her to collab with mark, their voices will be incredibly perfect together.

They both have a gifted talent of coming up with very sad and gloomy melodies, and their voices are both quite soft and sad

Yes! Lana's voice sounds a lot like his in this song too

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

naht people thinking thunder is gonna be the lead single on twitter...

most of those twitter stans still think LDR cigaratte and coke breakfast jokes are funny so i dont expect them to know much

Yes! Lana's voice sounds a lot like his in this song too

I could listen to lana singing songs like this all day

going through the missdaytona account and there's so many tweets of what look like lyrics (not that they make any sense i don't know what the hell she's trying to say in half of them), makes me wonder how many fucking songs we don't have yet and probably never will have...

my personal favorite  :flutter: 

YESSS i love her old mysterious tweets, these two are my absolute favorite, i hope they are song lyrics because they are just  :kiss:

https://twitter.com/MissDaytona/status/1501866815

"the boardwalk queens throw dice with the archangels for pink slips and the souls of the departed."

https://twitter.com/MissDaytona/status/1537422637

"i am the velvet elvis above the rosaries the lobster claw in the trash sunset trailer park i see the lights and the devil go down on georgia"

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1e6006496cec394e7da669516f53f970_XL.jpg

I want the album cover to be something akin to this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

idk i dont think a cartoon or a painting is a good idea at all, i always wanna see lana on the cover cus she's so pretty

just a theory but what if she got the girl who painted the violet bent cover to paint a COCC cover !?

tbh... i wouldn’t be upset but i don’t think it’d be a good choice. there’s other artists who could do better. the art for that cover while good and pretty, also seemed a little sloppy and thrown together. it doesn’t make it bad, but it doesn’t add much value

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hey, i don't know if you've already talked about this around the time Ultraviolence came out. I didn't know about this website yet. I've been listening to The Doors last couple of weeks (knew them by name but never listened), absolutely love them, and been learning a lot about who Jim Morrison was. So, as i was learning about him, Lana kept coming to my mind. I know he is one of her biggest influences, but i'm starting to think he is THE influence. I know and listen to Lana since 2012, and i know she writes a little autobiographically and a little fiction. And i've always, ALWAYS wonder who tf was the one she sings about. When Ultraviolence, the song, came out, i was all like MAN WHO THE FUCK IS JIM. Just drop a surname or whatever. And i know there is a theory about this song being about booze and addiction. But i really think she is fantasizing with Morrison. Or maybe being in Pam's skin and talking about their story. Or maybe about both- Jim and alcohol. Jim was an alcoholic too. But then Freak. I think she chose Father John Misty because he looks just like Jim. So FJM plays Jim in Freak's video. And i think Jim is there aaaall the time, present in her work. I don't know where else he could be. Maybe Heroin. And maybe a lot of the times she sings about love, he is there, even a little. So, since i discovered all of this i feel like i closed something. This all made sense to me. I mean, maybe she doesn't sing about him anymore, but at some point -and maybe in her darkest times- i think he was really a big impossible love of hers, a comfort, and her platonic. And maybe she searched for him in real life too, while dreaming about him in her work. Idk just a theory.

yes 100% agree. I know people think Jim/Joe is Joe Schilling but I thought she was singing abt Jim Morrison on HTD too. because I thought she meant how they guys disappear as in "Die". but I doubt that's what the songs about tho. I could have been wrong

Hey, i don't know if you've already talked about this around the time Ultraviolence came out. I didn't know about this website yet. I've been listening to The Doors last couple of weeks (knew them by name but never listened), absolutely love them, and been learning a lot about who Jim Morrison was. So, as i was learning about him, Lana kept coming to my mind. I know he is one of her biggest influences, but i'm starting to think he is THE influence. I know and listen to Lana since 2012, and i know she writes a little autobiographically and a little fiction. And i've always, ALWAYS wonder who tf was the one she sings about. When Ultraviolence, the song, came out, i was all like MAN WHO THE FUCK IS JIM. Just drop a surname or whatever. And i know there is a theory about this song being about booze and addiction. But i really think she is fantasizing with Morrison. Or maybe being in Pam's skin and talking about their story. Or maybe about both- Jim and alcohol. Jim was an alcoholic too. But then Freak. I think she chose Father John Misty because he looks just like Jim. So FJM plays Jim in Freak's video. And i think Jim is there aaaall the time, present in her work. I don't know where else he could be. Maybe Heroin. And maybe a lot of the times she sings about love, he is there, even a little. So, since i discovered all of this i feel like i closed something. This all made sense to me. I mean, maybe she doesn't sing about him anymore, but at some point -and maybe in her darkest times- i think he was really a big impossible love of hers, a comfort, and her platonic. And maybe she searched for him in real life too, while dreaming about him in her work. Idk just a theory.

yes 100% agree. I know people think Jim/Joe is Joe Schilling but I thought she was singing abt Jim Morrison on HTD too. because I thought she meant how they guys disappear as in "Die". but I doubt that's what the songs about tho. I could have been wrong