Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It's really going to be the shortest pre-realease thread then, won't reach more than 1k pages. NFR pre-release thread monstrosity remains unbothered

I’m actually happy we’re not gonna reach a thousand pages, ahaha!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So, are we sure it’s coming sep 5 ?! I’m so happy now ! What did I miss though?

We can and could assume she will release the album on the 5th of september. Anyone doubting that date is delusional. She said it herself

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

What does this mean? Maybe they're updating the site for her poetry book. It seems too soon for COCC graphics 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

On lanadelrey.com? Because I still see the tour dates...

they’re completely gone for me! the whole live section, but sometimes they work on regions individually. or it may be bc ur cache isn’t cleared, but for me the whole section of the site is gone / even when you specifically press the live section of her site.

EDIT - it shows up on the landing page but not on the actual site, those would be worked on separately when working on a site.

She did say it would be a surprise release... Maybe she is just gonna drop a new song and pre-order tomorrow. Like people have said a poetry book / album bundle would make so much sense!

Omg all these goddamn news!!! I've just now caught up with this thread a little bit and it's definitely very exciting  :excited: the encoding of COCC for her website pretty much confirms it's coming september 4th/5th so thank god for no more shakey release dates lol (I mean it still might be the case for some chaos, we don't know but  :shh2:   )

It's nice Violet is finally gonna be released and the timing with the album promotion seem to line up like a dream. Did Lana actually plan stuff this time wow who would've thought  :rip:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

they’re completely gone for me! the whole live section, but sometimes they work on regions individually. or it may be bc ur cache isn’t cleared, but for me the whole section of the site is gone / even when you specifically press the live section of her site.

EDIT - it shows up on the landing page but not on the actual site, those would be worked on separately when working on a site.

The live section is gone for me too, but as takeitdoen said, the tour dates are still on the landing page (lanadelrey.com instead of lanadelrey.com/homepage/), but they should have taken that down in February when they cancelled the tour. Ugh, I still can't get over that.

The live section is gone for me too, but as takeitdoen said, the tour dates are still on the landing page (lanadelrey.com instead of lanadelrey.com/homepage/), but they should have taken that down in February when they cancelled the tour. Ugh, I still can't get over that.

i know it’s absolute crack, but the dates were on the main site too. i remember wondering why tf they still had those there.