Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

POSSIBLE/LIKELY SONGS AT THIS POINT:

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

White Hot Forever

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Grenadine Quarantine

If This is the End - I Want a Boyfriend

Let Me Love You Like a Woman

Quite an eccentric list of titles!

I always thought grenadine and if this is the end were titles of poems so I never put them in my timeline - do you remember when we first heard them so I can edit them in?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I am the only one who thinks Tulsa Jesus Freak is 100% mocking her current reputation from her fans and not mocking Sean?

I always thought grenadine and if this is the end were titles of poems so I never put them in my timeline - do you remember when we first heard them so I can edit them in?

I thought they might be poems too but they seemed so long in her voice memos for just poems so I thought they could be songs! We found about them on March 16, 2020 through her now deleted post! :)

I thought they might be poems too but they seemed so long in her voice memos for just poems so that I thought they could be songs! We found about them on March 16, 2020 through her now deleted post! :)

Thanks! ^-^

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I rly doubt she’s actually in his car and broadcasting it publicly after the backlash, if she is then she truly is a whole new level of dumb

Song titles sound amazing tho

RVhKIwP.gif

i personally think lana is going to release Tulsa Jesus Freak then going to release White Hot Forever as singles it’s far too late now to change the album name since the vinyls & merch are already going to be in production