Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just a heads up: There are now FIVE vinyls available for Violet (Black, Picture Disc, Lana Store Cream, Indie Store Green, UO Sky Blue), plus the Cream Cassette and CD.

If there's a similar merch line-up for Chemtrails, you better start saving up cause it's looking like this will be an expensive era.

adding to this — merch! nfr had cute merch but seeing as we are in the middle of a pandemic, would we only get the basic shirts and jumpers with like the album cover?

On 7/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Lemonade Tears said:

I've honestly never heard of Zella, but am I the only one who doesn't really want any collabs?

Btw my crazy uncle believes in Chemtrails. He lives on the countryside & says he can see the government distributing rain from helicopters every morning :facepalm: :lmao:

Zella has an album coming out too. Maybe Lana will be on Zella’s album.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Lemonade Tears said:

I've honestly never heard of Zella, but am I the only one who doesn't really want any collabs?

Btw my crazy uncle believes in Chemtrails. He lives on the countryside & says he can see the government distributing rain from helicopters every morning :facepalm: :lmao:

Some people do believe in Chemtrails. People in my family have worked for airlines though and none of them believe in them though. Contrails are real.

On 7/23/2020 at 5:42 PM, IrishLanaBoy said:

Just a heads up: There are now FIVE vinyls available for Violet (Black, Picture Disc, Lana Store Cream, Indie Store Green, UO Sky Blue), plus the Cream Cassette and CD.

If there's a similar merch line-up for Chemtrails, you better start saving up cause it's looking like this will be an expensive era.

Can’t say there are not a variety of options available!

adding to this — merch! nfr had cute merch but seeing as we are in the middle of a pandemic, would we only get the basic shirts and jumpers with like the album cover?

Wasn't the NFR merch super bad quality? At least that's what I heard about the crop tops. I honestly think her merch is super overpriced, so I won't get any of that & maybe buy several album editions instead.

Zella has an album coming out too. Maybe Lana will be on Zella’s album.

Some people do believe in Chemtrails. People in my family have worked for airlines though and none of them believe in them though. Contrails are real.

Can’t say there are not a variety of options available!

If she's on Zellas album I don't mind but I want COCC to be pure Lana :) And yeah, my uncle is a conspiracy nut, Chemtrails are just the start of it.

haven't been here in a bit, any updates? leaked tracklist or cover or anything? is she back with Sean?

She met with Sean but we don't know if they're back together, she is on a roadtrip with Zella (honestly don't know her), there is probably a song called Tulsa Jesus Freak, there are 5 different vinyl editions of Violet and COCC is coming on September 4th, not 5th.

She met with Sean but we don't know if they're back together, she is on a roadtrip with Zella (honestly don't know her), there is probably a song called Tulsa Jesus Freak, there are 5 different vinyl editions of Violet and COCC is coming on September 4th, not 5th.

thank you

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Just a heads up: There are now FIVE vinyls available for Violet (Black, Picture Disc, Lana Store Cream, Indie Store Green, UO Sky Blue), plus the Cream Cassette and CD.

If there's a similar merch line-up for Chemtrails, you better start saving up cause it's looking like this will be an expensive era.

with no touring for awhile makes sense that artists will put out tons of merch, aren't touring and merch the biggest money-makers for musicians?

aOaIzH2.gif

i literally said earlier today i wasn’t buying multiple copies of Violet but i just apparently ordered the UO version bc i didn’t know they had one so fuck it, i guess i’ll have 2 fucking vinyls

if we get chemtrails at uo i’ll be buying 2 too, one to keep in cellophane and one to listen to

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i know y'all gonna send me to some institution for my delusion but....

even if we're used to home-made lazy Lana, i know we'll get at least 1 more high budget era. LFL was pretty huge tbh, but i mean even better videos and, most importantly, artistry (a la BTD).

:)

even if we're used to home-made lazy Lana, i know we'll get at least 1 more high budget era. LFL was pretty huge tbh, but i mean even better videos and, most importantly, artistry (a la BTD).

i still have hope that she did high budget shit for this era and will just kinda pull it out of her ass last minute and send our scalps to mars :hottie:

maybe i need to go to that institution rn...

What’s funny is lately I’ve been thinking the album after her second poetry album might be a big budget more commercial era like BTD and LFL again. Idk why specifically, it’s just a gut feeling I have.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

What’s funny is lately I’ve been thinking the album after her second poetry album might be a big budget more commercial era like BTD and LFL again. Idk why specifically, it’s just a gut feeling I have.

In all honesty I think Lana is really going to embrace her folk roots and stick with folk-rock. I don’t think Lana really cares about being commercial at this point. The only thing which is commercial now is either Rap or Country music. So we know Lana won’t make a rap album. Country music? Close. Folk music? Absolutely! So I’m going with folk-rock kind of like Crosby Stills and Nash.

I remember Jack saying that they went in a different direction from Norman with this record. I really see it having more of a folk sound.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

And after Jack working with The Chicks (country music), this is real possible.

I've been ready for a folk sound since UV came out. 

Glad that she isn't posting a million snippets this time around, like she did for LFL and Norman. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I wonder if she’ll have an online pop up again like nfr

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole