Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Watch her delaying COCC like she did with LFL and NFR. It's becoming a pattern now, I don't think we're getting new music in a month from now without a proper announcement/tease/trailer. That's the truth whether you like it or not

Watch her delaying COCC like she did with LFL and NFR. It's becoming a pattern now, I don't think we're getting new music in a month from now without a proper announcement/tease/trailer. That's the truth whether you like it or not

Β 

I really think we will get the album september 5 I just don't think there will be any kind of teasers this time

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Literally everyone knows about this album now, its even in the coding on her website (i think?) - surely they'd have to say something by now if they really are delaying it

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

I literally think she's just going to drop the album on September 4th. No pre-order or anything.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Do you guys think her current reputation will affect the album sales? Violet kind of made no noise outside of the fandom...

Β 

No, because people love her music and relate to her. And she does not have a bad reputation. Her IG post from May was only a news headline for a short period of time. We have very short news cycles. They end and people move on. Within the music industry she has a reputation as a skilled and authentic musical storyteller. She has a lot more respect now than she did eight years ago. She has proven herself. She has a loyal fanbase which will buy the album. Her poetry collection is actually doing well though. This is just the audiobook at the moment. There is still the physical copy of the book coming, as well as the physical copy of the audiobook on CD and vinyl. But so far this is doing well.

Β 

The only thing I'll say is I think she could do more to promote her music. With NFR she did some magazine and radio interviews and that was about it. I kind of think a fuller promotional cycle would be good for her. I would love to see her do an interview on TV. As for radio, she really should go on the Howard Stern Show. These types of steps would actually help her to expand her fan base.

Like, I’d be fine with that I guess, but that bit of text under the LDR listing on google mentioned her β€œupcoming 2020 album COCC” right? That bit of text insinuates that there will be a period of time where it is officially announced but not yet out, no?

Β 

(Maybe that whole thing was debunked and I missed it)

Honestly if there is no pre-order or lead single or cover art or tracklist soon-ish, then I don't believe that it's coming in September.

Β 

Also if she just does a digital release then she is legitimately unhinged, because she knows we will buy vinyls in 55 different colours if she sells them to us. Plus 7 different CD editions, 12 cassettes, tissue box covers, ice trays that allow you to make cubes shaped like her face, etc ...Β 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I literally think she's just going to drop the album on September 4th. No pre-order or anything.

i wouldn't mind that at all, but i need an official announcement or something because i want to know for sure if it's really coming or not. right now i believe that it's coming, but belief is not enough for me, i want to KNOW.

I never meant to be bad or unwellΒ I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of itΒ 

Honestly if there is no pre-order or lead single or cover art or tracklist soon-ish, then I don't believe that it's coming in September.

Β 

Also if she just does a digital release then she is legitimately unhinged, because she knows we will buy vinyls in 55 different colours if she sells them to us. Plus 7 different CD editions, 12 cassettes, tissue box covers, ice trays that allow you to make cubes shaped like her face, etc ...Β 

Lmfaooo

Do you guys think her current reputation will affect the album sales? Violet kind of made no noise outside of the fandom...

Β 

Music artists releasing books (or anything besides music) is usually seen as a novelty. Out of my other favorites, Emilie Autumn has a similar project "Your Sugar Sits Untouched" (spoken word album of poetry with soft background music in a handful of them) and even with her it's something only the big fans care about. I think the album will do better than the book. She did lose fans from these last two months but I doubt she'll end up flopping.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I’ve been saying this for the past year. Since she mentioned it and then the title, i’ve been thinking like... so why even mention it??? a surprise release? and it even more confirmed that imo when she announced the new title & supposed release date for sept 5. maybe her management is finally keeping her from sharing everything without releasing it, *finally*

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i actually have faith in her, this is unlike LFL and NFR where she never gave us an exact date those were just β€œthe album will be out within the next few months”

Β 

also idk why some people think it’s unnecessary to be concerned about what the album cover is going to look like, a cover is supposed to be a visual representation of the music and who wants to listen to an album with bad artwork?

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Since Zella Day has worked with Dan Auerbach recently maybe her collab with Lana is going to be produced by him?????

Β 

Edit: oh. Zella said that she’s working on a collab with Lana. https://twitter.com/lanasjuice/status/1289066106754347008?s=21

I don’t think it will be on COTCC though. Maybe on Zella’s album/EP? Or even just an standalone single

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

36 days until we get COCC! :lolliney:

Β 

Edit: or is it 35 days if she's releasing on the 4th (Friday)?

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘