Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

ok thank you! one more question, do you know how use emoticons / gifs on this site? can't find the option, i guess i'm blind lol

to insert a gif or any other media, i guess you just need to link it

press on the smile while making a post to get the emoticons, there are more if you press 'show all'

giphy.gif

to insert a gif or any other media, i guess you just need to link it

press on the smile while making a post to get the emoticons, there are more if you press 'show all'

Thank you!

Based on those visuals and Quiet Waiter Blue Forever’s instrumental I could see the record sounding like the Mermaid Motel demo, Trash Magic, Wayamaya, and Steven Mertens’s version of Brite Lites mixed with some of the unreleased tracks from 2013 like Fine China and Living Legend.

this made me excited beyond WORDS

Wq9zHLl.jpg

much thanks for making the two phrases more clear for me!

I think that White Hot Forever and Tulsa Jesus Freak might be two lead singles (especially that it is not the first time we hear about "White Hot Forever"). Lana for sure does love double premieres (SB and GL, VB and MAC, FIILY and TG)

She announced Norman exactly 1 month (31st of July) before the release. Lets pray for this August 5th!

This has been my basis for Chemtrails this whole time. I figured she really seems to hate eras haha and August brings the end of summer so she'll clearly operate all within a couple of weeks, and maybe roll out music videos into October. Not to put energy to it but i also see Chemtrails as a 2 video or less album. We shall see but if nothing happens August 5th then we're back in the great unknown.

that charlie video is more aesthetically pleasing than any video chuck has made i'm sorry but it's the truth

he recently did some videos for a clothing brand so he's probably going to be doing the videography this time around  :party:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Theory here:

The first video with the caption TJF: WHF had a Tove Lo song in the background.

The TikTok video has the music of her poem Quiet Waiter.

Each video gets « closer » to her, more personal (someone else’s song, then her poem) and is more and more relevant to WHF?!? So the next one could be a snippet of the actual song?!?

I really thought this album was gonna be country but that video is making me think she really might be serving UV 2.0 vibes 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

that charlie video is more aesthetically pleasing than any video chuck has made i'm sorry but it's the truth

he recently did some videos for a clothing brand so he's probably going to be doing the videography this time around  :party:

Same. Not to hate on Chuck, but she needs someone new :deadbanana:

Posted this in the Violet Metacritic page, but thought it made sense to post here, too. 

I really, really want Chemtrails to be released in September, but the problem with Lana is that she doesn't apologize. She doesn't see why people are upset about that stupid IG post, and if she is, she's unwilling to apologize for it. 

Part of me respects her for that, because she stands in her mess, and if she feels she was completely misinterpreted, she has the right to feel that way. That said, it's probably going to impact her critically for a while, Chemtrails included. Don't be surprised if we get more mixed/negative reviews this year because of all this dumb drama, unless she addresses it thoroughly in the album. 

Critics will use the IG drama to overshadow the quality of the music. Everything she releases this year will be contextualized w/ the current events it was released within, and her actions throughout. It sucks, but it is what it is.

That post was turned into something it wasn't. Some critics will see that, others won't. It's ignorant to claim she's racist based on that post anyway. She just named big artists, it had nothing to do with skin colour so idk how anyone will make her out to be racist in a music review. That would be so stupid. The FKA Twigs comparison she made was a bit misinformed but aside from that everything she said was fine.

every critic is gonna bring up her question for the culture rant in their reviews for COCC cause that's just what they do  :eyeroll2:

and also why we shouldnt care about what a few random people who can slap their rating,which is then counted on metacritic, into a publication have to say. 

After that video, I am actually hopeful that something Chemtrails related is coming within the next week.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.