Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

What fans think Lana does: DELIVERING AND SERVING THE COCC - THE COVER MADE BY NICOLE TRACKLIST AND A NEW SINGLE - YOSEMITE TOMORROW FOR SURE.
What Lana does in reality: Kinda hungry. Chill driving for some pizza. Why not to shot some random insta story.

Mmeow~

Why is everything she posts so random? :lanasrs2:

Well, it's her IG and she's Lana Del Rey, so... sounds right to me  :oopna:

Yeahhhh I dunno what she's doing but she looks beautiful and maybe that song is just a vibe we need to get on. We're going back to the desert gang!!! Make it psych rock Ms Del Rey

Yeah, she was so charming  :crai:

And the blonde Lana cover is cumming, I can feel it...

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

My god, that story... So fucking hot. Makes me wish it was summer. Actually, it's the hottest day in winter today. Can't wait for Chemtrails.

What fans think Lana does: DELIVERING AND SERVING THE COCC - THE COVER MADE BY NICOLE TRACKLIST AND A NEW SINGLE - YOSEMITE TOMORROW FOR SURE.
What Lana does in reality: Kinda hungry. Chill driving for some pizza. Why not to shot some random insta story.

:lmao:

Lana is on her way to give us some news!! Something is coming !!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Am I delusional if I expect a music video that isn't homemade / recorded last minute and think they recorded something for COCC last year when she was spotted reording in a car and we thought it could have been for Love Song?

Do you think her listening to Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin in her story was an easter egg for the type of sound to expect for COCC?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Am I delusional if I expect a music video that isn't homemade / recorded last minute and think they recorded something for COCC last year when she was spotted reording in a car and we thought it could have been for Love Song?

It’s not impossible if the song was recorded early and was already chosen a long time before release to have a MV, like WHF. But if nothing was shot before the lockdown, well, just taking a look at the new MV videos released these days, it’s either homemade or animated lol.

Do you think her listening to Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin in her story was an easter egg for the type of sound to expect for COCC?

I really don't think so but I fucking WISH

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I’d like to think so, but she’s not Taylor Swift here, I guess. Most of the stuff she posts is pretty much random.

I’ve been listening to that album a lot lately actually, glad to know Lana & I share common music interests

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole