Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

For real tho she's always promoting her friends' stuff right before she promotes her own. Last year she shared Kacy Hill's video two days prior to the NFR cover and tracklist.

Are you all thinking what I'm thinking? :fabcat:I know @TrashMagiq is!

If Lana doesn't release the cover and tracklist in two days then I will ask the mods to ban you x

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

26 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way i actually believe she's about to announce something it isn't even a joke anymore it's full on delusion

the way your pfp fits that scenario perfectly

It's the smile of someone who's completely lost the plot and is desperately trying to cover by being cheery.

Anyway, I feel like it's a good sign that the bitch is on Twitter. Twitter is for ANNOUNCING STUFF.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I had nothing better to do this afternoon and went back to her Insta, looking at her posts. What she did with her last tweet is typical Lana only last year, we were even more fed up. It was post of rando stuff after another until she finally spilled the beans on NFR. And she kept going at it for a whole damn year!!! 
don’t get me wrong, I’ll be jumping everywhere when anything related to COCC will be out and I’m tired too of waiting for news, but last year was worse. 

I manifest an announcement this week. F R I D A Y or even tomorrow. Dude - 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS. Btw. Idk why am I even so hyped for this album. All we know is a few titles and a potato quality snippet. This isn't like with NFR when we had two amazing tracks - MAC and VB. Thank god we had them so early.

Mmeow~

27 minutes ago, bougainvillea said:

Chuck is waiting for iPhone 12 to be released to shoot the album art, hence the delay. 

I thought she was waiting for Iphone 2 to be re-released, so the cover would reflect on her true vision!