Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Did anyone see Byron’s story on Instagram?!!! Apparently he’s at a video shoot. So the hair dresser very well could’ve been referring to today being the day he sees her again to do her hair. Good news is that if this is all true, we’re getting a possibly high production video!!!

Yes! I think Blake is also there, because you can see someone else's white shoes - the same pair that Blake has worn on tour!

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

Did anyone see Byron’s story on Instagram?!!! Apparently he’s at a video shoot. So the hair dresser very well could’ve been referring to today being the day he sees her again to do her hair. Good news is that if this is all true, we’re getting a possibly high production video!!!

but also looking at his last post i thought maybe its for a different artist? would love for lanas band to be in a video, but he also seems to know artists like alicia keys quite well?

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

why do you find this funny? It’s not a laughing matter at all

Because these ppl are just kidding I guess. Aaaand this is what he deserves in my opinnion. Ppl who followed him should just unfollow and wait for Lana to say something about her art not random white charming man

Mmeow~

Look I don't particularly like Ben and Ed but wishing death on the two is pretty disgusting :smokes3:

Seriously its 2020 and most of the fan base are young adults, grow the fuck up.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 minute ago, electra said:

but also looking at his last post i thought maybe its for a different artist? would love for lanas band to be in a video, but he also seems to know artists like alicia keys quite well?

Hmmmm I just saw it, and I think Alicia is indeed putting a new album out soon as well.... so it could be but I have hope it’s for lana ?????????

maybe the hairdresser will put up a story of him being on location again like he did at the Malibu house to confirm. 
Also the alicia repost could just be cause he is a huge fan??! I’m hoping ??

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes! I think Blake is also there, because you can see some one else's white shoes - the same pair that Blake has worn on tour!

Yes I hope so!!!

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

Because these ppl are just kidding I guess. Aaaand this is what he deserves in my opinnion. Ppl who followed him should just unfollow and wait for Lana to say something about her art not random white charming man

Yeah no you need to go sort yourself out

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

The answer is to not trust a fucking hairdresser for news about an album, not act like complete psychos when a random countdown doesn't turn out to be what some randoms online guessed it could be lmfao. 

locals only

Just now, gsnlp said:

Why is Lana so quiet? SPEAK, REACT, DO SOMETHING

Because this is a tiny percentage of her fans doing this and she probably doesn't know. The phrase "don't feed the trolls" comes to mind. Report the actually dangerous comments, ignore the spam, and move on is what is done in situations like this 

locals only

22 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I made another album cover (yet again! LOL) - heavily inspired by the NFR cover.

I edited her look to match the way she looked in the video of the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet!

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset-Proce

Amazing... I wish the real one was that good 

:mj:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

Because this is a tiny percentage of her fans doing this and she probably doesn't know. The phrase "don't feed the trolls" comes to mind. Report the actually dangerous comments, ignore the spam, and move on is what is done in situations like this 

I am truly sad about this, but people are being so extreme... 

0YnL0Kf.gif

I’m on mobile and don’t know how to add screenshots on here... but on the topic of threatening fans. Her dad posted something about being in a Forrest and someone said “now shhhh and listen Rob, tell lana to release sum about COCC or you won’t be walking in the forest again ;)”

like that’s fucking sick.... why in the world would someone write that to her dad that’s so disturbing and sad

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah no you need to go sort yourself out

You lack distance. Idly btw.

2 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

The answer is to not trust a fucking hairdresser for news about an album, not act like complete psychos when a random countdown doesn't turn out to be what some randoms online guessed it could be lmfao. 

You are right. But we always have hopes even if we know that nothing will happen. But ppl shouldn't attack this charming man on insta. Maybe didnt know that he was wrong but excited too that he couldnt hold himself. I guess we don't do this to him but other stans...?

Mmeow~