Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Ok but if she's not gonna release COCC at the start of tracking week then why would she release it 1 day before NFR's anniversary instead of just releasing it ON the NFR anniversary? I said this before but gays can't do math. Sheridan has miscalculated the amount of days and midnights. TODAY is COCC day! Let's celebrate that!

Mariah Carey Auld Lang Syne GIF | Gfycat

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think Lana is going to post about NFR today? It would be a good occasion to mention something about COCC

It’s my only « expectation » for the day, to see her acknowledge NFR and, maybe, big maybe, say something about Chemtrails. 

21 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

How long does it take for music videos to be finished? Considering yesterday was when Lana filmed something, could it be done before the 5th Sep?

correct me if im wrong but i think they recorded doin time a week before it came out? but yea either way it's definitely possible for it to be done by the 5th.

23 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

I agree with you 100%! Rumor is that Lana comes on here and/or that people who work for her do. If they see some of the things being said, people complaining (when Lana released an album a year ago today, just released an audiobook and has a poetry book coming out next month) then the attitude between Lana and her team must be along the lines of "what are people complaining about? Why so entitled? Was Norman Fucking Rockwell, the audiobook of poetry and the upcoming poetry book not enough?". This is what the attitude of Lana and her team would likely be. And if I were Lana after reading all this and seeing how people are bothering her own father, his sister, her team and her friends on Instagram, then I would not respond. I would just release the album when I'm ready. The behavior and entitled attitude of some fans (not all, a majority of the fans are waiting patiently) is something that I know Lana would not be impressed by. Lana and her team are working hard while a select group of fans are sitting behind a computer or a phone badgering people (on social media) who are around her. 

The album will come out when it comes out. She never goes longer than two years without releasing a new studio album. 

OH. GOOD. LORD. 

The pretentiousness of this post. :oprah2:

Well, I better log off. I don’t want any warning point because of these trifles. 
See you when the COCC is out (i.e. soon). 

:sluttybunny:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

53 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Is the new billboard rule valid already? (the one where only physical albums and vinyls delivered on time count as sales that week). If not, if we get a pre order for physicals she will be fine with first week sales 

I think so?? I remember seeing people talk about how Taylor surprise released a week before the rule took place so she could still get #1

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

People are allowed to complain about the release date's lack of clarity. IDK how you see a few people expressing frustration at Lana and her team— for being unclear about whether or not the album is coming on September 5th— and you automatically think "entitled" people are harassing her. It's lanaboards, girl. If you didn't come for the shitposting then honestly I don't know why you'd be in this thread; she hasn't announced anything concrete yet and we don't have a lot to speculate on.

30 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

How long does it take for music videos to be finished? Considering yesterday was when Lana filmed something, could it be done before the 5th Sep?

I guess it depends on the team and their schedule because Doin' Time and FIILY/TG only took weeks or a bit over a month, yet Love was released like 8 months later

I think the actual music is done but what Ed said and meant by ‘it’s not done’ he could be talking about the artwork and visuals which Lana is clearly still working on. I’m feeling this album coming end of September or October.  4-5th surprise album release in a week when clearly they are still doing shoots is just unrealistic.  I’m hoping she’s done with Tulsa Jesus Freak at the least and we get that soon.  

thinking of it anyone involved in the project or on set of a music video or shoot likely has signed a non disclosure so can’t legally say details about the project without permission. It’s standard policy with anything like this.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I hope she drops a homemade music video for TJF shot by Charlie/Chuck. Just like the “poetry clips” 

I feel like I’m the only one who actually likes her homemade mvs. NFR is one of my favs

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I feel like I’m the only one who actually likes her homemade mvs. NFR is one of my favs

I like them as well <3 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Just now, cellophane said:

A friend who loves Lana texted me this morning saying that COtCC is coming out next Saturday. I didn't have the heart to tell him it probably won't 

It’s better you tell him now rather than him finding out on “release” day 

1 minute ago, cellophane said:

A friend who loves Lana texted me this morning saying that COtCC is coming out next Saturday. I didn't have the heart to tell him it probably won't 

put him out of his misery :ohno:

19 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

I guess it depends on the team and their schedule because Doin' Time and FIILY/TG only took weeks or a bit over a month, yet Love was released like 8 months later

Wasn't FIILY/TG filmed like in december 2018? Doin' Time was definetly filmed very close to the release tho

giphy.gif