Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, electra said:

just use a shipping locker, UO does free delivery over a certain amount in the US i think (or with UO rewards? something something check their site) and then combine them in the locker and pay for that shipping instead if ur scared they'll sell out.

yess but theyre pricey and didnt they take an eternity to send you your stuff the last time u used them

image.png

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

manifesting songs similar to queen of the gas station, heavy hitter,  cola, off to the races, florida kilos, guns & roses, music to watch boys to, and freak demo :hair:

ghetto baby, high by the beach, is it wrong, serene queen, us against the world, last girl on earth,  trash magic 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, imenos said:

my 3 big fears about cocc :

-country album

-lizzy grant album (production wise)

-lack of production (like folklore by taylor)

same but i also add

-folk album

-too many piano ballads like on nfr

-ugly cover art

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

Omg the way i'm getting the COCC zip link in my DMs :krylie:

7SI98nQ.png

I love how my username that I signed up with 3 years ago has just started to become a meme. It really says a lot about where we’re at as a culture. Life truly imitates art. 

3 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

ghetto baby, high by the beach, is it wrong, serene queen, us against the world, last girl on earth,  trash magic 

all of these are bangers :mj2:

i NEED a song like trash magic on this album, or literally any other record after this, i'd love for her to explore that sultry, moody surf vibe again. :hair:

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yess but theyre pricey and didnt they take an eternity to send you your stuff the last time u used them

no i just got really confused bc i thought one package was arriving when it was a different one, normally bc i have like 15 shipments at one time for all the absolute shite i buy

6 minutes ago, imenos said:

my 3 big fears about cocc :

-country album

-an lizzy grant/or before album (production wise)

-lack of production (like folklore by taylor)

-here for it ngl (more folk than country tho) 

-May god forgive u for ur blaspheme 

-May god forgive u for ur second blaspheme in 15 words child 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

manifesting songs similar to queen of the gas station, heavy hitter,  cola, off to the races, florida kilos, guns & roses, music to watch boys to, and freak demo :hair:

Based on the album title I’d like dark songs similar to:  tired of singing the blues, velvet crowbar, children of the bad revolution, serene queen, gods & monsters, body electric, your girl, is it wrong :cumming2:

Lanarat.png