Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

when i look back at my early 20s all i'll remember is waiting daily on an internet forum for lana to post album announcements  :bebe:

2030's favourite musical genre for us will be lanaboardsvaporwave, filled with imagery from gifs of that woman reflecting behind the wall, "Shanice" written in glitter and nostalgia from when Diamantes Wild was still Dragon

5 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

does anyone know who produced this? manifesting this kind of production for blue banisters!

this is... destined for the recycle bin.

:rollin:

I don’t know if someone already said it but it actually makes sense for BB (the song) to be released in May, because the snippet we have starts with "Said he'd come back every May". If she’s talking about someone in particular and that line holds some truth, May is the perfect month for this song

edit: dk what happened with the size of half of this post, sorry about it 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

when i look back at my early 20s all i'll remember is waiting daily on an internet forum for lana to post album announcements  :bebe:

this was me in my teens though too when UV was coming out...... :ma:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

well if he doesn't strip it back even more then his work is dIsHoNeST 

the fact that the man who worked on two of the most overproduced pop albums in recent history dares to say lana wouldn’t make hOnEsT music if the production wasn’t one of his patented snoozefests is just so... so audacious :sideeye:

anyways y’all think blue banisters lead single is coming at the end of the month? :dua:

Live footage of Lana ignoring everyone begging for info on the album while she lives her best life 

CQ9wz8j.gif

imageproxy.jpg

can't believe England will have no more restrictions just in time for blue banisters, can't wait to pop my pussy to dealer in the club :beyonce:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can't believe England will have no more restrictions just in time for blue banisters, can't wait to pop my pussy to dealer in the club :beyonce:

When Dealer was turned into a ballad... but she releases Boom Like That (Screamo Mix) (ft. Patty) :beyonce:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

POP MY PUSSY TO DEALER SOOOOO FUCKING TRUEEEEEEEE :creepna3::cumming:

lights, camera, acción

What if the MV she teased BB with it's not the final result and it's just visuals for the teaser? Like when she used random footage of other videos she had to do the album trailers for UV and HM. 

The video looks like really mild and if she has big plans for this album it would be weird to start the era with that. Maybe we are just expecting a big shift that is not coming:eek:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

What if the MV she teased BB with it's not the final result and it's just visuals for the teaser? Like when she used random footage of other videos she had to do the album trailers for UV and HM. 

The video looks like really mild and if she has big plans for this album it would be weird to start the era with that. Maybe we are just expecting a big shift that is not coming:eek:

No. Lana is too lazy now to make multiple videos. It's like NFR! where she teases the official video.

Mfhp.gif

It just occurred to me, or reoccurred, that we really never did get an album trailer for chemtrails. May that have been a fluke and every future release including BB/RCS has a proper trailer cause I love those