Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, honeybadger said:

the vinyl should be baby pink and/or baby blue and also. i have this IDEA. a translucent, dark mahogany sort of color. purply red. with a darker shade swirled in to create a beautiful marble effect 

reading that gave me a headache, but I fully support

blue banisters tracklist incoming with Axl studio version, coconut and keylime pie and the political outtakes from lfl with rbfy, ittj and living legend on the deluxe 

and angels forever with electric guitar solo as lanaboards exclusive track giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b9bad19skdicd0ig4bi

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

TRACKLIST TONIGHT

MANIFESTING 

:pray2::illumilana::pray2::illumilana::hype::hype::gurl::hype::hype::illumilana::pray2::illumilana::pray2::hype::hype::gurl::hype::hype::pray2::illumilana::pray2::illumilana::hype::hype::gurl::hype::hype::illumilana::pray2::illumilana::pray2::hype::hype::gurl::hype::hype::pray2::illumilana::pray2::illumilana:

:tanisha::ahh::tanisha::ahh::tanisha::ahh:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Where is the album. We need this damn album... This era is so weird... Cherry Blossom and Thunder? Half album scrapped? She wanted to re-release I can Fly????? Fine China scrapped again?

Mmeow~

not me trying to catch up and the pages being removed at the same time lmfao

so we all agree a coral vynil would look bomb af? :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i can't thing of anything witty or funny to say so just enjoy this gif

Panda Sneeze GIFs | Tenor

When we get the notification that Lana has posted the tracklist on ig

Spoiler

:angie:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i can't thing of anything witty or funny to say so just enjoy this gif

Panda Sneeze GIFs | Tenor

us when we found out lana wanted I can fly on blue banisters

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

20 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I feel so sorry for people expecting news after seeing all the new pages of this thread only for... this :toofunny:

Just moved all off-topic posts relating to the drama, who Lana is on LB, and the possible leak (which is most likely fake, but on the off chance it actually is real and is the track it claims, shouldn't be discussed here anyway as it is still possible it could be on the album) out of this thread so we can focus on important Blue Banisters discussion! Let's get to it ladies!

When do we all think is a likely release period? I feel like October could be likely, and tbh I'm sort of hoping it is because that's my birth month :beyonce: Libras deserve! October has always brought us great Lana material. October 2012 brought us the Ride video, October 2014 brought us her Galore magazine shoot aka her greatest shoot, October 2017 brought us her first solo NYC shows in 5 years, October 2018 brought us snippets Lana shared of How to Disappear, Cinnamon Girl, and Happiness is a Butterfly, and October 2020 brought us, well.. the Violet signing, but anyway, October is LANA'S MONTH!! Let's get ready!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Imagine Lana being in Lanaboards and laughing from our comments in her white nightgown.

no more red dresses i fear smh

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

not me trying to catch up and the pages being removed at the same time lmfao

so we all agree a coral vynil would look bomb af? :gurl:

a coral vinyl would snatch, yes :yesnod: