Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

And they're lengthy enough songs for me 

The classics are back :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I wonder what Text Book could be about. Maybe history related (as in history text books?). I expect WW will be about the California fires or something. And of course Lana finally gets her banisters painted blue in BB 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm really curious to see how she's edited the car selfies differently, i think it'll be really cute to see how they reflect each song, i wonder if she has still edited them with PicsArt of if she hired a professional person to do it? At least after all of the backlash she had previously, maybe her posting the old edits was to see the reactions?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I have a strange feeling the album cover will be the one where she’s looking up with the denim shirt on that she uploaded to insta a few months back 

I need it, but we all know it will be the car selfie or a photo of her and her friends at Chuck's baby shower

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I have a strange feeling the album cover will be the one where she’s looking up with the denim shirt on that she uploaded to insta a few months back 

I really like that picture! Maybe not the best, but a very good one!

The way we all thought Chemtrails would be the last record before a long break away from the spotlight 

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I’M SHOOKETH TO THE CORE :oprah2: Like, shit, when I first heard Lana announce this album, I didn’t think we’d get it til a year later but here we are, about to get three singles at once, shit’s CRAZY AAAAHHH :hype:

ME TOO GIRL I'M TOO EXCITED NOW I'M NOT SLEEPING UNTIL THURSDAY

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm really curious to see how she's edited the car selfies differently, i think it'll be really cute to see how they reflect each song, i wonder if she has still edited them with PicsArt of if she hired a professional person to do it? At least after all of the backlash she had previously, maybe her posting the old edits was to see the reactions?

I‘m pretty sure she‘ll use the two we have already seen. And the third will just have another basic filter. But who cares, I‘ll be streaming three new singles then, who even cares about the cover :oprah3: