Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think she'll be redefining herself again this record. 

starting from debutant misgivings or lack thereof to the ache for a maternal figure in chemtrails to the fuck it attitude on ww. 

her women since bartender. mothering. and finding that in and with them. 

her voice. socially. 

her personal current phrase " thought someone could teach me but couldn't..."  and what that might have to do w her mother's glamor, and what that might've played in modeling. 

bb is the river. ww is its direction. tb is the rock the mouth. 

maybe everything happening around her is helping her move forward into her own person, and moving past the expectations she's had for herself to accept the realities rite in front of her. 

what is freedom to her now? what and how will she express her womanhood for the sake of and more? is her revenge evolved, or did it evolve? 

what's the taste ratio in the wine? 

does she fully accept her strength and display it proudly? how vulnerable will it be?

what is her core and primary motive? 

is it a punch in the face or a goodbye kiss and walking away. what does the root do?

does she get her happy ending in an expected way?

how long til greater society catches up?

is the water clear or murky? 

she wants to be comfortable within herself again. 

this clusterfuck of an LB poem of a PSA was brought to u by urs truly. 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

BOZ said we "might" avoid the delay after all, whatever that means

Hm. Well, I'm still gonna prepare myself for a postponement, it's Lana after all lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

we're almost one week away, would she really delay it so close to the release? :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Gonna be manifesting news on my birthday :pray2:

When is your birthday?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

we're almost one week away, would she really delay it so close to the release? :ma:

that’s what im saying like i know she can basically do what she wants behind the scenes but shouldnt she have a timeline on how long she can wait before she delays it publicly??? idk

So it seems like the birthdays are all over now.  She wished her june birthday friends happy bday & thanked her friends & family. So I think some album news are possible now unless she wants to wait till Chuck drops her baby :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Remember september 5th?

7 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Remember september 5th?

yeah but that was probably scheduled to be delayed for a while, boz has confirmed with us recently that the july 4th date is still happening, but it could be delayed, and i dont think she would delay it this close to it's release, but who knows 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lol what if the album will actually be called "Pink Geranium" since this album is supposed to be autobiographical and the flower was planted to celebrate her birth. So, if the album drops on the same day as Chuck's baby it would sort of be a full circle moment.

9 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i was thinking this too like the singles

This didn't age well :flop:

She took her time, still looks like it was directed at her besties than fans

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

26 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Lol what if the album will actually be called "Pink Geranium" since this album is supposed to be autobiographical and the flower was planted to celebrate her birth. So, if the album drops on the same day as Chuck's baby it would sort of be a full circle moment.

our theories getting wilder by the day but I like that idea

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

33 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Great idea, but Lana isn't Taylor Swift. Pink Geranium was probaly only flower in Lana's garden and it's nothing common with LDR8

Just now, Frangipani said:

I don't really want to say the exact date but it's at some point later this week

I find that really early. I expect something early next week or 1st July.

Mfhp.gif